Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm telling you. I'd rather have him then us be anniahlated by him

Last edited:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is the 2nd year in a row the Raiders gave at least a 3rd round pick (3rd and 5th for AB) for a Steelers wide receiver that they subsequently cut.

Martavis Bryant was the other one.

Steelers be like
You must be registered for see images

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dont need Brown, dont want him. This guy is not right in the head it seems. Soon as he became a top WR in the league and started to get a lot of attention, he became a super Diva. What team is going to give him $30m now.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It might be in the best interest of AB to sit this season out, be humbled and get some help. His ramblings sound like someone who may be having some mental issues more than someone just being a diva.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Go get him any guy that screws any of the Raiders cowboys or Seahawks is good with me!

Just don’t fine him for sitting out for his helmet grievance haha

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This is a poor post. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. The aforementioned players never reached this level of absurdity.
And I don't think they said anything racist, I'm amazed how his racist comment has been glossed over by the media and pundits

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The more I think about the sequence of events the more I wonder if AB even wanted to play football this year, or at the very least was trying to find a way to skip camp.

First he freezes his feet, which is suspect on how any person who does cryo therapy could let happen. Given the the way this played out I'm not entirely sure he didn't do that on purpose. Sounds crazy, I know, but the level of crazy in this situation makes it somewhat plausible. Then he refuses to play over a helmet, all the while he could have been practicing in a different helmet while it was being disputed, which would have been smart since if it ended up like he did he would had some time to get used to it. Then he goes balastic on the GM. Then after things get smoothed over yet again he posts a secret recording he made of Gruden and goes on a IG rant.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Especially when paired with a threat to punch the “cracker” in the face
I would be giving AB less grief had he gone full-Chris Rock on Mayock

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Common consensus is he'll end up anywhere in the NFC West, BUT THE Cards. :biglaugh:

Hell I remember the good ole days of this team only signing choir boys and how this board was sick of it.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I bet Drew Blowhardhaus is crying in his beer after losing tons of $$$ after he the Clown got cut lol

Good riddance to both

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It might be in the best interest of AB to sit this season out, be humbled and get some help. His ramblings sound like someone who may be having some mental issues more than someone just being a diva.
He’s already went off the deep end for at least 2 seasons now & probably won’t return from his ignorance