OT: Antonio Brown

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Please explain other than being outspoken and spewing off some dumb things on social media. What has he done wrong??? Any DUI's. Drugs. Suspensions for PED. Criminal activity??

Try threatening your boss with physical violence and being insubordinate at work and see how long you last.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Randy Moss and Keyshawn Johnson did and said stupid things all the time. And had run ins with major coaches. Both are on Network shows

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Randy Moss and Keyshawn Johnson did and said stupid things all the time. And had run ins with major coaches. Both are on Network shows
Great... Maybe Brown should audition for a color commentator job when the Raiders cut him...he is going to be a huge distraction to any team that signs him.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Great... Maybe Brown should audition for a color commentator job when the Raiders cut him...he is going to be a huge distraction to any team that signs him.
maybe. I still personally would sign him to an incentive deal and the moment it does cause a problem. cut him. But if he is successful. we are probably very very good offensively.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

This is a poor post. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. The aforementioned players never reached this level of absurdity.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

"Brown essentially confirmed as much to ESPN's Jeff Darlington, writing in an email (??) that the Raiders fined him, took away his guarantees and essentially made him a week-to-week employee. (Please join me in picturing Antonio Brown opening up his computer, firing up Gmail and banging out early morning emails to Darlington.)"

Wow I didn't think they would have the stones to do that. But I think it was the smart thing to do. I think the apology was just a ruze to get his foot on the field for the first game, then all the money would be guaranteed. Once that happened, they would be completely at his mercy. That couldn't have ended well for the Raiders.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe. I still personally would sign him to an incentive deal and the moment it does cause a problem. cut him. But if he is successful. we are probably very very good offensively.
That is basically what the Raiders have done. Fined him $250k and removed guaranteed money. He will still get his money if he toes the line but It would allow the Raiders to cut him if he screws up again. AB doesn’t like that arrangement and now wants to be cut.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a poor post. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. The aforementioned players never reached this level of absurdity.
And allowing such action to continue does no good for anyone. What was tolerated and accepted 10 years ago no longer is tolerated today, nor should it be.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But seriously, $10 says he is a Seahawk or Niner and he all of a sudden becomes a team player.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmfao well brown sure helped the raiders...

Man i like brown but imagine his attitude as a cardinal with a young qb but fitz brown crabtree would be dope!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But seriously, $10 says he is a Seahawk or Niner and he all of a sudden becomes a team player.
Somebody will. I don’t care how good he is he is narcissistic, disruptive and you can now call him a quitter for what he pulled in week 17 last year. The thing is if he signs after week one his contract will not be guaranteed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson