OT: Antonio Brown

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mr big chest bout to get his team in trouble.
Kevin Seifert (@SeifertESPN)
8/9/19, 1:53 PM
NFL policy, announced in April, punishes TEAMS if any player wears a prohibited helmet. So the onus is on the Raiders to enforce this against Brown, who wouldn’t face league discipline himself if and when he breaks the rule.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This situation was the second biggest topic on AZ Sports talk radio today. What really sucks is he can't be touched by NFL, only OAK if he violates the helmet regulations. If he keeps this up he's going to force his way out of NFL. Man, ARZ was rumored to be one of the teams pursuing him, Keim dodged a major bullet if true.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Mike “I have tape on this guy drafted in the 7th round” Mayock is about to get a real wake up call. I doubt he lasts more than one year in Vegas

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Ass clown before & still a jackass today!

I wouldn’t have this guy on my team if I were an NFL owner regardless of how great he is.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Mike “I have tape on this guy drafted in the 7th round” Mayock is about to get a real wake up call. I doubt he lasts more than one year in Vegas

Pittsburgh sports radio made a great point as to why Mayock and Gruden would have taken a chance on the guy. Per their roles in the media, they would have seen dozens of actual, behind-the-scenes Steelers practices. And, by all accounts, AB is a beast in practice and works harder than anyone in the media. They just didn't realize just how bad he really is OFF the field.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Antonio Brown's career looks to be in serious peril given Gruden's information. jeez

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprised Gruden ever wanted him, He doesn't seem like the type of Coach who wants a primadonna Jackass who takes a helicoptor to camp, But I guess Dion was pretty much the same way, and I can't think of any coach who would have turned down his services. :shrug:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Gruden ever wanted him, He doesn't seem like the type of Coach who wants a primadonna Jackass who takes a helicoptor to camp, But I guess Dion was pretty much the same way, and I can't think of any coach who would have turned down his services. :shrug:

He took a hot air balloon, which somehow feels even more narcissistic to me.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone seriously believe he will walk away and leave $13 mm on the table? Prima dona narcissists just need attention and enough is never enough. IMNSHO

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didnt PEDerson take a heli to camp once? and then had a crap year and decided to act serious? thats what my memory says.

and of course, crap year was a good year, just crap for him.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
All I know is I'm not touching him come fantasy draft time in the first round or the second round.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and now he might have just finished his career with the Raiders.

Raiders reportedly planning to suspend Antonio Brown after incident between WR and GM Mike Mayock

Brown had to be "held back by a couple of teammates" when confronting Mayock. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the incident did not get physical, however Brown did say he would punch Mayock -- his boss!...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...after-incident-between-wr-and-gm-mike-mayock/

They can even get their money back from him.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave