Week 1 2019 broadcast maps

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=1

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
  • Thursday Night: Green Bay @ Chicago (NBC)
  • Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ New England (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Houston @ New Orleans; Denver @ Oakland (ESPN)

In AZ, on CBS, we get KC@JAX
You must be registered for see images attach

The fox early game is Rams@CAR

Here and Michigan get to watch our game in the afternoon on fox, pretty much everyone else is watching giants @ dallas

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hope the reddit link works as I don't want to watch the G-Men vs America's Team :deadhorse:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Our listings here in the Twin Cities say we're getting NYG-DAL late. I see the statement re: "Minneapolis and Duluth: NYG-DAL to DET-AZ", but am unsure what that is actually saying...we're getting NYG-DAL instead of the Cards game?

I guess I'm a little confused by the map.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our listings here in the Twin Cities say we're getting NYG-DAL late. I see the statement re: "Minneapolis and Duluth: NYG-DAL to DET-AZ", but am unsure what that is actually saying...we're getting NYG-DAL instead of the Cards game?

I guess I'm a little confused by the map.
Larger version might help?

edit: I was looking at MN, not MI. The map all of MI is lions game. Most of minnesota is lions game. Looks like the bottom of MN and the top left get the cowboys.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What channel does sunday ticket run on ?

no idea I dont have direct tv

NFL Sunday Ticket viewers do not count towards local Nielsen ratings; thus offering NFL Sunday Ticket on cable might cost CBS and Fox affiliates millions of dollars in lost revenue from local commercial breaks (as opposed to national ads sold by the networks). In turn, affiliates help subsidize the networks' programming costs. Since the launch of new satellites, DirecTV no longer drops other HD feeds to broadcast the NFL Sunday Ticket games in HD. DirecTV offers a free preview of NFL Sunday Ticket for the first week of the season.

https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/week-1-2019-broadcast-maps.319759/#post-4030480