Who you think will be the worst team this season?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope not us as well. Never been so unsure of what we will see heading into a new year. Four team race to start with Dolphins, Bengals, Giants, and Cards the favorites.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said Bengals for the longest, but Dolphins really openly tanking so I’m going with them.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Dolphins. I think it's very likely they'll go winless.
I think it is highly unlikely that they go winless. Most teams regardless how bad they are will at least luck their way into 2-3 wins.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dolphins are literally trying to be the worst team in the NFL, so hard not to vote for them

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Dolphins are literally trying to be the worst team in the NFL, so hard not to vote for them

It’s a good argument for a lottery system in the NFL. I’m enjoying watching Robert Sarver not being rewarded for trying to lose. It works in the NBA

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yeah, for all of my complaints, it's gotta be the Dolphins at this point. With AJ Green struggling to get back to health, the Bengals are up there (at full health I would have still been on board with them to surprise a little, but Zac Taylor doesn't excite me, and Boyd/Mixon aren't enough).

I feel similar about the Giants and exactly how much Saquon Barkley can do.

We're in the mix with these teams though, especially given our schedule, even if we're better on paper. We typically underperform when traveling like this, so the Giants and Bengals might be able to pick up a game on us.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It’s a good argument for a lottery system in the NFL. I’m enjoying watching Robert Sarver not being rewarded for trying to lose. It works in the NBA
Completely disagree here. A star NBA player can make a franchise overnight. That doesn't exist in the NFL. Not to mention, the NFL only has 16 games to make it through, as opposed to subjecting ticket holders to 82 games to follow what's going on.

Your chances in the NFL last a little bit longer, and there's more parity.

If the Cardinals had last season's situation and then got the 5th pick? Oof. It's bad enough already.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Completely disagree here. A star NBA player can make a franchise overnight. That doesn't exist in the NFL. Not to mention, the NFL only has 16 games to make it through, as opposed to subjecting ticket holders to 82 games to follow what's going on.

Your chances in the NFL last a little bit longer, and there's more parity.

If the Cardinals had last season's situation and then got the 5th pick? Oof. It's bad enough already.
Would be worse if we drafted a dud with that pick

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Dolphins or Bengals.

I believe (or hope) that there is enough young talent on the Cardinals to develop and become a solid team in the 2nd half of the season.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On paper, it has to be Miami. But, you just never know. On the other side of the coin, I think Philly has a ton of depth & is the best team in the NFC, maybe the NFL. Sadly, The Steelers will be much better without the 2 malcontents. Still think Tomlin will get outcoached in the games that truly matter though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson