xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

some interesting names

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Sloter might very well be better than Hundley.

Reactions: PJ1

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like Drew Anderson signed to the PS not Sloter
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There's room for 10 players on a PS this year.

Only 7 are listed on wa52lz's banner.

There's still room there for Sloter.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All of the hype from the FO about being number one on the waiver wire brought us...this. Not at all surprising, but it further illustrates how much desperation went into building up the top waiver wire claim as some significant advantage.
It is the North Koreans on 98.7 who made you believe this. Power of propaganda.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They kept Foster over Logan???
Color me surprised. Logan must’ve not shown enough improvement in things other than running the ball bc in that aspect he seemed to do well making the most of his moments.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you bought in to the waiver wire being a huge benefit that's on you IMO. We know what happens on the waiver wire.
He didn’t say he bought into it. In fact I’d say he said the opposite. What he was commenting on (accurately) was the ridiculous manner in which the front office lauded the waiver wire position like it was a plentiful bounty from which we would reap future HOFers (a smidge of hyperbole there).

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He didn’t say he bought into it. In fact I’d say he said the opposite. What he was commenting on (accurately) was the ridiculous manner in which the front office lauded the waiver wire position like it was a plentiful bounty from which we would reap future HOFers (a smidge of hyperbole there).
That is exactly what I meant. Thanks for clarifying for those who didn't understand.

I honestly can't remember a team bragging so much about having the number one waiver claim. At times it seemed like they put it right up there with having the first pick in the draft. Hopefully it was just a ploy to keep the average fans interested and not an actual offseason strategy. Unfortunately, I have a feeling it wasn't.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Certainly need a RB, OL, and DL...can't imagine 2 QB's long term on PS. Do we need 2 TE's as well? I would keep Wilson.

Is Pete Robertson eligible for PS?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this:

Official Card web site reports that the Cards assigned 6 players to their PS including Sloter, Robertson, CB Jalen Davis, RB Justin Davis, LB Kyle Fitts and WR Johnnie Dixon. To make room, they cut V Dora and CB Nate Brooks

The recent PS additions seemed to be high quality. Can anyone here provide a thumbnail?

Last edited: