Cardinals Record Prediction For 2019

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I admire optimism, but "no doubt in my mind at all?" I've got some ocean front land to sell you in Kansas, Cardsfan77...

Conviction... although some may call it delusion :)

W vs Lions
L @ Ravens
W vs Panthers
L vs Seahawks
W @ Bengals
L vs Falcons (W if Julio happens to be out)
W @ Giants
L @ Saints
W vs 49ers
W @ Buccaneers
L @ 49ers
L vs Rams
W vs Steelers
L vs Browns
L @ Seahawks
W @ Rams (if they’re resting)

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Conviction... although some may call it delusion :)

W vs Lions
L @ Ravens
W vs Panthers
L vs Seahawks
W @ Bengals
L vs Falcons (W if Julio happens to be out)
W @ Giants
L @ Saints
W vs 49ers
W @ Buccaneers
L @ 49ers
L @ Rams
W vs Steelers
L @ Browns
L @ Seahawks
W @ Rams (if they’re resting)

You have them playing 6 home games & 10 roadies??

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I admire optimism, but "no doubt in my mind at all?" I've got some ocean front land to sell you in Kansas, Cardsfan77...
Just change the sign on the street to “Cards Way” when he comes by to look at the property. Some fans will buy anything as long as it’s associated with the cardinals, as evidenced by being 100% sure of an 8-8 season for this team.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
6-10 is absolute ceiling. Too many things working against the team. Peterson suspension. Rookie QB and coach. Alford injury. Offensive line depth.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Vegas has it right with 5 wins, most crappy teams can stumble their way to 5 wins. It takes a special kind of suck to win 0-3 games. Our depth is as bad as I've seen on a roster in a long time, so I would normally say that by mid year our team will start rolling L's every week but we do get reinforcements when Alford and PP come back.

Lions- let's say KK pulls out some funky playcalling nobody has seen before and we steal the first one. Other potentially winnable games are Giants, Bengals, Bucs. I think we win 2 of those 4, 2 random divisional games because divisional games are weird, and 1 random win because a football is a long oblong ball and every once in a while it just happens to bounce your way. 5 wins is the most likely scenario.

Honestly, I just want to see KM progress into a franchise guy throughout the year whether we win or lose. We haven't had a young franchise QB in my lifetime other than Jake the Snake. Literally every other position can be filled in later. Development of our young WR's and Murphy would be a bonus as well, but overall I just dont want KM to bust or get injured for the year.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

JustWinBaby

Veteran
Reaction score
Keeping it real 3- 13 and I will watch, I think.

Too many questions on both offense and defense. Kicking is probably the strongest part of this team. We will punt a lot. Will we get close enough to kick field goals?

I really want Murray to shock me and be fantastic. I just do not see it at this point.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Heading into Week 1, they still can’t figure out how to legally snap the ball. They still haven’t run the offense they say they’re gonna run when the bullets are live.
Sorry... but a rookie HC with a rookie QB and other rookies or 1 year guys ain’t gonna figure all this out during a NFL season. To me, it’s almost as if the team has accepted that this year - record wise - will look much like 2018.

I think Murray will be a ton more exciting than Rosen. And I don’t think the games will be so grossly non-competitive.. But, I’d be surprised if this team grabs more than 4 wins this season...

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Somewhere between 2-14 and 3-13.

vs Lions Too many people are taking this game lightly. Detroit has a strong receiving corp and our defense can't defend the pass. This one is a tossup.
@ Ravens Loss
vs Panthers If Cam is healthy certain loss. McCaffery has a big game. He could go 100 Rushing and 100 receiving.
vs Seahawks Loss
@ Bengals First realistic chance at a win.
vs Falcons Loss
@ Giants Another game taken lightly. Barkley goes for 150 rushing and and 2 TDs, 60 receiving and a TD , Engram 80 and 1TD.
@ Saints Loss
vs 49ers Another chance at a win here.
@ Buccaneers Arians wills his team to a win over his ex team.
@ 49ers Another possible win but I don't see a sweep here.
vs Rams Loss
vs Steelers Loss
vs Browns Loss, maybe the best front four in the NFL. Murray goes down often.
@ Seahawks Loss
@ Rams Loss

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Okay. Taking this a step further. Say an abysmal 2-14 or another 3-13 season plays out and Murray is just lost all season. Whether it be size, missing targets, etc. Cards get #1 pick again. Do we turn to Tua?

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. Taking this a step further. Say an abysmal 2-14 or another 3-13 season plays out and Murray is just lost all season. Whether it be size, missing targets, etc. Cards get #1 pick again. Do we turn to Tua?
Find it hard to believe that Murray won't have some success and show improvement as the season goes on. If he does that and we still have the first pick in the draft again I would say use it on a left tackle and stick with Murray.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Murray will be ok. Next draft and free agency is all about the trenches for the most part

I hope so. I want something to look forward to with this team. The trenches have gone ignored far too long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave