Waiver and FA rumors 9/1/2019

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Liking the Polite pick, don’t know about the others yet.

What position will Polite play in our D?
He was signed to the Seahawks practice squad

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok so waivers didnt bring us much, mostly wait and sees I think. Havent really heard of those 5 but of course we did need tackle and CB help so we can kick the tires on them while we watch for more cuts/ waivers to place and then I am sure we are blowing up[ a few new FAs like brandon marshall right now along with signing our practice squad.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i still know nothing about the players except they have barely played lol

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I wouldnt put too much stock in waived players unless its just a numbers game. There is usually a good reason why they're released / waived.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kevin Peterson was out last year with torn ACL. This is encouraging though - “He stood out in the Rams’ season finale in 2017, picking off Jimmy Garoppolo twice in the Rams’ loss.”
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/12/nfl-rams-kevin-peterson-torn-acl-injury-season-ending/
I predicted you guys would claim our first DB cut. Either Troy Hill, D.Hatfield or K.Peterson. I think you got the guy with the most upside of the three FWIW. He had a good camp & preseason this year.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predicted you guys would claim our first DB cut. Either Troy Hill, D.Hatfield or K.Peterson. I think you got the guy with the most upside of the three FWIW. He had a good camp & preseason this year.

Two picks in his chance to shine is quite spectacular. Sometimes corners get 0-3 picks in a whole year. It was preseason but still. Sounds like a massive improvement over brandon williams to me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA