Waiver and FA rumors 9/1/2019

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm at work and cannot monitor twitter and have been refreshing 3 different threads about cuts to see if anything happened. Figured maybe with this thread, we can post additions and rumors via waiver wire and FA so they are easy to find and digest.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Isn't noon est today the claim deadline?

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the waiver claim timeline this weekend?

The claiming period for players placed on waivers expires at noon Sunday. That’s when you start to hear about which teams were “awarded” waiver-claimed players.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/08/how...ers-find-the-full-waiver-wire-order-here.html

According to that, we would already know. I think noon is incorrect. Final rosters were due at 4pm EST yesterday so I am thinking waivers close at 4pm EST today?

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
please please summarize tweets that post or post the text. I cant see twitter or I would just be watching twitter instead of asfn :)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinals claimed former Eagles’ OT Brett Toth, per source. Toth gets to continue to chase his dream in Arizona, which has the Fort Huachuca Army Base in Cochise, AZ. Toth can serve the Cardinals and the military.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 1, 2019

Hypothesis

Draft Junkie
Reaction score
Cardinals claimed former Eagles’ OT Brett Toth, per source. Toth gets to continue to chase his dream in Arizona, which has the Fort Huachuca Army Base in Cochise, AZ. Toth can serve the Cardinals and the military.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 1, 2019

I wish we had more experienced depth but I really like this claim and think Toth could develop into a really good player

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Former Seahawks’ DE Cassius Marsh, a casualty in Seattle from the Jadeveon Clowney deal, is now expected to stay in the NFC West and sign with the Cardinals, per source. Marsh had 5.5 sacks and 14 QB hits last year. Would play in a rotation with Terrell Suggs and Chandler Jones.

9:25 AM - 1 Sep 2019

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose