Cardinals Roster Cuts [Mods]

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only two tight ends. Can expect another one to be added.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The Cardinals cut all the way down to 51, so they will be claiming / signing at least 2 players without needing to cut anybody.

I agree that Foster could be the first person cut if they need more room.
Does the 51 include Patrick Peterson? I believe if he suspended he doesn't necessarily count against the roster.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Marshall for Gardeck or Vallejo
Myers for Hector

Add another CB and OL

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Only keeping 3 corners is a concern. I know we will add another 1 or 2 in the next couple days, and Budda can always slide down to play nickle, but we might have the weakest group of corners in the league for the first 6 weeks.

It looks like we are really testing the strength in numbers theory at ILB, too. The 4 ILBs behind Hicks and Reddick would have a tough time cracking a lot of rosters.

On the brighter side, the receiver room actually looks pretty strong, and we finally have some returners on the team.

Overall, this looks like a roster severely impacted by poor drafts and way too much dead cap space. Hopefully the 2019 draft class is the start of the turnaround.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Cuts prove we have a trash roster. Cutting down to 51 shows it is. I have generally been of the thought that Keim is average...this is another reason I am now doubting that belief. A really bad look imo.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanx. Very few surprises. Only cuttees I felt partial toward: Hills, Daniels, C Wilson, Hector, Dora. Also: D Anderson (or a WW QB). We figure to scan the WW's for a TE and a Thumper-RB, and you never know if the right OT, ILB, CB or DL were to fall in our lap.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yay! Brandon and Chad are gone!
Two human beings are out of a job and have had their dreams crushed . I don't think yay should be the word. In the light of what happened in Indy I hope these reactions happen less.
This is absolutely myself included, I am not a Rosen fan for an example but in no way should I ever hope he professionally fails and wish that despair that comes with it on him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson