Arizona cardinals authentic Kyler Murray Jersey

Cards4291

Reaction score
hey guys, this is my first post on the forum and I was wondering if a fellow fan could help me out. I’m an Arizona Cardinals fan living in Boston MA. For roughly three months now I’ve been trying to get a Kyler Murray authentic vapor elite jersey. Nflshop and fanatics have been out of stock for at least 3 months and have no idea when they’re getting them in. I called the Arizona Cardinals team store and they have them in stock but they won’t ship, does anyone live near it? I would pay for it and the shipping as well as fees for the trouble.

Reaction score
Is the the twill crested one you are after? I am after the same thing and have no hope in Canada.

Edit - Has anyone seen the twill numbers/names version in store in AZ?

Last edited:

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
I got one during Scrimmage at stadium.

I can snag for whoever week 1 at lions game if you cover cost and shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
I got one during Scrimmage at stadium.

I can snag for whoever week 1 at lions game if you cover cost and shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Is that the Nike Limited, Elite, or Vapor (on field)?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is that the Nike Limited, Elite, or Vapor (on field)?
Nike Elite is supposed to be the closest one to the players on field jersey, fanatics now makes all the jerseys sold to fans but is allowed to put the Nike swoosh logo on them. Consumers/fans can't buy the actual jerseys the players wear on the field, those are actually made by Nike & just for the players, not sold to the public. The nike vapor elite isn't the on field players Jersey, it's some type of special material that's lighter & breathable & it's also made by fanatics with the Nike swoosh. Trust me, as soon as we drafted KM i looked to buy one, I've done my research. Fanatics uses the same type of material as Nike to make the Nike Elite jersey, that is the one that is the closest to an on field players Jersey that we can buy now. They run anywhere between $299-$350.
The actual jersey worn by the players on the field is called a Nike 51 & again, actually made by Nike & not sold to the public.

Last edited: