Baldy's Breakdown: K1 @ MIN

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was yelling at Sherfield through my screen "Don't wait on the ball! Go to it!" Would have been an easy completion and first down if Sherfield goes back to the ball.

I really do like how Murray goes through his progressions though. So many rookies will stare down their first target and force the ball to them.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was yelling at Sherfield through my screen "Don't wait on the ball go to it!" Would have been an easy completion and first down if Sherfield goes back to the ball.

I really do like how Murray goes through his progressions though. So many rookies will stare down their first target and force the ball to them.

Probably a system familiarity thing.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you look at that last play there are two guys open early but the throwing lanes are blocked on those crossing routs. I think another rookie tries to get the ball out to one of them. This kid has great vision & instincts.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you look at that last play there are two guys open early but the throwing lanes are blocked on those crossing routs. I think another rookie tries to get the ball out to one of them. This kid has great vision & instincts.
Couldn’t agree more, his decision making has been lights out for a rookie, no turnovers so far speaks for itself.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave