Time to trade David Johnson

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Edmonds wants it more. DJ got his money and doesn’t have the fire anymore

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can only play what’s in front of you and if your number gets called, had a 9 yard run chalked off due to holding

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
BTW - you trade DJ and you have the services of Edmunds as your starting RB.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DJ is one of the best backs in the league, but even the greatest can't run without blocking ahead of him.
Who do you think would do better in this backfield? Zeke? Kamara? They'd look like fools too.
We solved our QB problem. We solved our CB problem. We took big steps on the DL. We took in a bunch of talented WR.
That's about as much as you can solve in one offseason.
They even tried to address the OL as possible. Brought in Sweezy, Garcia, Gilbert, Gaillard, got Shipley back, but Garcia and Gilbert went down before the start. What else can you do?

The OL is the clear objective for next offseason.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I see no burst from DJ at all. Quicker RBs would have picked up more yards than he did on the same carries. If Edmonds could pass protect I'd rather see him get half the workload

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How about we actually feature him in the offense? Part of the reason we lost is Kliff went one-dimensional

How bout he actually play like he wants to be out there. He’s going to get Kyler killed. He’s not even trying to pass block anymore(he got benched last year for this)

Flat out whiffed twice today leading to 2 sacks

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Well the shotgun IS the offense! I don’t know why anyone thinks it is/was gonna change.
You have to play to your personnel a little bit though. I have no idea why in the red zone, there isn't a single play designed to snap under center. Line it up and run. We'd have a W under our belts in my mind if we'd done that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave