Preseason week 3: Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings GameDay Thread. 08/24/19

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why do the announcers and TV station quit showing and announcing the game while it's being played. Personally, I don't care to listen to the interviews. And the announcers talk bs instead of calling the game. I don't know any of the players or their numbers. :shrug:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What a poo play. we give up 2 4th down plays. but no one is going to run legit defense. crazy we lost this game 20-9. dominated the entire game. we had 100 yards more offense with 11 minutes left. and these garbage players come in and it looks like HS football. they need to cut Preseason to 2 games

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a **** play. we give up 2 4th down plays. but no one is going to run legit defense. crazy we lost this game 20-9. dominated the entire game. we had 100 yards more offense with 11 minutes left. and these garbage players come in and it looks like HS football. they need to cut Preseason to 2 games

I have been saying for 15 years or so all preseason games should be tossed entirely. This is a colossal waste of time and money for the fans. These games mean Jack squat and almost zero impact on the roster other than the injuries that happen in them.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Wow. You are just raging man.

We were winning the game at the half. You know that's the point, right?

I was upset at Isabella but this is just preseason. If you asked me, Kyler had a good game in what is still a limited offensive exposure of what we will be running, not getting hurt and getting some safe reps with no turnovers... and removed from the instinctive brain fart of the Cooks run, our DL was a lot more physical

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a lot of good out of Murray today. LIAC is correct though that his footwork meant we left some yards on the field.

He makes throws constantly off his back foot or in motion. Once he learns to not just allow his incredible ability overcome his poor footwork...damn I don't know what the limit is

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Saw a lot of good out of Murray today. LIAC is correct though that his footwork meant we left some yards in the field.

He makes throws constantly off his back foot or in motion. Once he learns to not just allow his incredible ability overcome his poor footwork...damn I don't know what the limit is

I didn't see a Cardinals QB throw those accurate clean balls since Kurt Warner

Are playing conservative now, cant wait to watch him exploding

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Wow. You are just raging man.

We were winning the game at the half. You know that's the point, right?
He played three snaps in the half it seemed...he made a mistake. I wasn’t raging...simply pointing out I’m not surprised because he was at best a 4th round talent. I raged when they took him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose