Preseason week 3: Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings GameDay Thread. 08/24/19

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I may be all wet, but, rather than traditional receiving roles for each WR, what I visualize are three or four WRs lining up, each with a narrower set of skills and unique roles in the passing game.

I also recall KK mentioning something about throwing to (& receivers running toward) empty spaces on the field - instead of traditional route-trees - a different way of seeing things.

I think Isabella is well suited to fit one of these 3 or 4 "job descriptions."

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp hope cards offense and def plays better today... but expecting opposite based on recent performances this preseason.

Anyone know if crabtree is playing?

But you know it's preseason when bills are 3 and 0 lol

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Welp hope cards offense and def plays better today... but expecting opposite based on recent performances this preseason.

Anyone know if crabtree is playing?

But you know it's preseason when bills are 3 and 0 lol
I don't believe he is expected to play in preseason as he gets into game shape and gets acclimated into the offense.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's at least be prepared for the blitz.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Let's at least be prepared for the blitz.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The ripping is deserved. This team hasn't been successful in any one on one matchups. They're gonna need to rely heavily on scheme, to have a shot of winning anything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ripping is deserved. This team hasn't been successful in any one on one matchups. They're gonna need to rely heavily on scheme, to have a shot of winning anything.

Yes. The defense will need to show something as well. Week 3 is when Kingsbury said he would start game planning for opponents.

I don't want the Cardinals to show their hand offensively but it would be nice for the first unit to move the ball.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Do the Vikings play in a Dome?

I asked the question before the above picture was posted. It looks like a Dome.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chad Graff
@ChadGraff
· 2m
No Adam Thielen or Harrison Smith at Vikings warm-ups today. Dalvin Cook is out there. Will be interesting to see how much Cook plays today if at all.