Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Over

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s why Vegas always wins. That’s a push. 5 is on the money. But if I had to put money on it I go under

Even though we shouldn't put any credence into the preseason, it's still scary to see how easily teams run on us. It may mean nothing, but it may mean a ton. What I liked was seeing how annoyed K1 was after the Raider game because he wants to open up the offense. He doesn't take too kindly to playing with his hands tied behind his back. I think his overall will to win will put us over the top in 2-3 games that we might normally lose. I wouldn't touch that bet, but if forced to, I would lean on the over strictly because of Murray.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s why Vegas always wins. That’s a push. 5 is on the money. But if I had to put money on it I go under

Vegas always wins because they get the "Vig" which is usually 10% of the winnings. They do a great job of moving the line so that they keep a 50/50 mix of people betting above and below the line. That way when the bet is over they can pay the winners with the losers bets and pocket the "Vig". Easy money.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Notice that the the poll is effectively tied. Vegas gets the juice. This has been a case study in why Vegas always wins. They throw Fredo out there to “run Mickey Mouse Night Clubs” and have geniuses deciding the lines

OP
OP
B

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Notice that the the poll is effectively tied. Vegas gets the juice. This has been a case study in why Vegas always wins. They throw Fredo out there to “run Mickey Mouse Night Clubs” and have geniuses deciding the lines

I was about mention this split myself. I guess the one thing they have going for them is the expectations by many are pretty low. On the flip side though I think even those who would take the under will be pissed at Kiem if we do that badly given the circumstances.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
As always, Vegas had it spot on. 5 wins. I will take it with a look toward a very bright future
I mean technically it is exactly the 5.5 that they used for the over/under number. Though I'm sure they won't see it that way for betting purposes.

OP
OP
B

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ties have nothing to do with win totals. 5.5 wins means there would be no push possible, not that a tie somehow factors as half a win.

If you took the under the you won the bet with 5 wins being less than 5.5. If you took the over you needed 6 wins to win the bet.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Yeah it’s wins not win percentage there’s no such thing has 5.5 wins. A tie is not half of a win. The under has cashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave