Corey Liuget visiting Cardinals

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Luiget is very solid. I have watched him with the Bolts. I was surprised the Bolts got rid of him, but I think it was about creating cap space for all those all pros they have. Plus they have been drafting younger guys.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Luiget is very solid. I have watched him with the Bolts. I was surprised the Bolts got rid of him, but I think it was about creating cap space for all those all pros they have. Plus they have been drafting younger guys.

As have I, I think both Luiget and Philon were odd men out as the chargers went from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I think he could be a very productive player for us, as crappy as the run defense looked he surely couldn't hurt!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
As have I, I think both Luiget and Philon were odd men out as the chargers went from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I think he could be a very productive player for us, as crappy as the run defense looked he surely couldn't hurt!
Philon really pissed me off! He can come up with a big play each game. I was just waiting for Cards fans see him pull off a sack or key tackle, etc. every game. What a knuckle head!

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Apparently he was still meeting with team today

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Apparently he was still meeting with team today

Good. Something is better than nothing. After the Alford injury, take what you can get on defense. The secondary will be a burn unit. Need SOMETHING up front to offset it.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We are bargaining from desperation mode because of Philon’s stupidity. This won’t be resolved any time soon.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Were Liuget’s issues PED related or criminally related? We really need to avoid anymore D Wash / Nkemdiche / Philbon type guys with character / drug issues.
He used a “substance” provided by a friend. He apologized, took full responsibility and said he was foolish to have not been more thorough. He’s slipping a little but he can still play in a rotation.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We are bargaining from desperation mode because of Philon’s stupidity. This won’t be resolved any time soon.
Every year Keim makes his take it or leave offers...and every year they usually take them, after playing out the market.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every year Keim makes his take it or leave offers...and every year they usually take them, after playing out the market.

This. Also, Arians made it more palpable to sign with Cardinals.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cut day will be very interesting to see how much churn there is. I expect the DL and OL to be the most volatile.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep. They'll try to get him in for a moderate price. If he doesn't sign immediately, I expect the team to wait till cut day to make big offers. Almost half the rosters of every team will suddenly need a job.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I haven't heard much talk on any other teams being thin on DL like we are, so I suppose that's a good thing and this will just be a waiting game for a week or so.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truth is we don’t have much cap space and we really don’t have anybody on the roster to redo their contract to make space.

I guess we could work with humphries, but do we want to? Same could be said for PP.

I don’t know if there are any roster cuts that will provide some cap space.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose