Cedric Benson dies at 36

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A guy I work with his little brother just died in a motorcycle accident.

That really sucks

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife is an ortho-trauma nurse and she calls motorcycle riders "organ donors." Though to be fair, a lot of people call riders that. It's just more relevant coming from her and what she's seen.

That is what I call them. My cornea came from a motorcyclist.

Why organ donors?

1) Generally younger. Most die of traumatic brain injury, leaving the organs relatively unscathed.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A spokesperson with the police department states that the motorcycle was traveling westbound on RM 2222 when it struck the white minivan that was pulling out of Mount Bonnell onto the roadway. The two people who died on scene were on the motorcycle, the spokesperson said.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
My wife is an ortho-trauma nurse and she calls motorcycle riders "organ donors." Though to be fair, a lot of people call riders that. It's just more relevant coming from her and what she's seen.

I told her about this last night, and she told me on her floor last night alone, she had no less than three MCAs (Motor Cycle Accident). Don't forget, her floor will never see or hear about the dead ones. These are just the ones who survived.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My coworkers son was on his death bed needing a liver transplant two months ago. He got a liver from a guy who passed after getting in a motorcycle accident in Prescott. If you are a motorcycle rider please be an organ donor.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My coworkers son was on his death bed needing a liver transplant two months ago. He got a liver from a guy who passed after getting in a motorcycle accident in Prescott. If you are a motorcycle rider please be an organ donor.

If you just drive just a car, please be an organ donor also. :)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Please be safe.

Lost the best man of my wedding to a motorcycle accident and was 6" or less from losing another close friend.

Remember, people do not care you are on a motorcycle.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy