• 2017 4th Round OG Dorian Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The draft is a tricky proposition and a degree of luck. Keim has stated that the talent piece to the equation is far easier than measuring a player's heart/desire.

That's why I hate the Diche pick.

Nothing is easy for Keim when evaluating talent.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i went Reddick. The reason is that a very high number of players available after that pick have turned into quality NFL players. On all the others (even Cooper at #7 overall) -- not so much.

for the Reddick draft -- the players selected from #14 - #32 could be taken at random and ~70% of have turned out better (so far) than Reddick.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Nkemdiche. Hated the pick when we made it.
I wanted vernon butler...same position...he was picked next by carolina.
Butler hasnt been a world beater but consistently gets better every year and he stays on the field

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Butler hasnt been a world beater but consistently gets better every year and he stays on the field
You probably want to look up his stats & ask Carolina fans about him & you’ll rethink this statement.

The DT we should’ve drafted was Chris Jones

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You probably want to look up his stats & ask Carolina fans about him & you’ll rethink this statement.

The DT we should’ve drafted was Chris Jones
His stats aint great but he eats up blobkers...we could use him right now. He was a better choice than nkemdiche at that slot

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with BRandon Williams.

Guys like Coop and Nkemdiche made sense for reasons and never worked out. Williams was a huge reach and never made sense.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His stats aint great but he eats up blobkers...we could use him right now. He was a better choice than nkemdiche at that slot
He doesn’t even do that well. He’s pretty much a bust just like Nkemdiche. He got his 5th year option declined, too.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Reddick. Not even so much because Reddick has been a nothing player taken at #13 overall, but more because of the situation.

Keim was caught twiddling his thumbs waiting to see who fell to him while KC moved up to take Mahomes and Houston moved up to take Watson.

That set off the chain of events that saw him "learn his lesson" and trade up for Rosen the following draft. We all know how that ended up working out, and well, here we are.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trying to determine Keim's worst draft pick is like trying to determine who's the smartest kid in special class.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

I was banging the drum for Myles Jack. Not that he is setting the world on fire. That pick could also have eliminated Reddick as a potential pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson