Any Card Fans Headed To Cinci For October 6th game vs Bengals?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yes sir, same here, retirement is under a decade away for me also. I'm 49.5 yrs old & will retire from UPS at age 59 putting in 35 yrs. It will be a very nice pension. The UPS hub here in Louisville is the biggest one of them all, it resides on the Louisville airport property & it's huge. There's only 12 UPS hubs in the world. Hell I may move to Arizona when i retire? I love it out there but haven't been back since 94. Can't wait to go this season, only I'm flying this time lol. I drove it in 94, took me 26.5 hrs but the scenery was amazing. First time I had seen the old west & it didn't disappoint.

I know that UPS hub well, I was the acting director for US Customs there.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know that UPS hub well, I was the acting director for US Customs there.
Well if you worked nights from 2004-2006 & worked what they call the "k-9 door, chances are I've seen you before lol? I knew the one customs agent there, his name is Darrin or Darren? I brought many holdover containers full of packages to that door for the drug sniffing dogs to do their thing lol.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well if you worked nights from 2004-2006 & worked what they call the "k-9 door, chances are I've seen you before lol? I knew the one customs agent there, his name is Darrin or Darren? I brought many holdover containers full of packages to that door for the drug sniffing dogs to do their thing lol.

I know Darren, he is still there, doubt he will ever leave. I wasn’t there back then, was still in AZ until 2006.

Small world though.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Looking forward to it!! I'll have my sons Justin & Joe, and my grandson Dominic with me. It seems like an eternity since I've actually seen them win a game that I've been to. We'll be in touch as we get closer to the beginning of the season.
We are all booked. We'll be there on Saturday to Monday. Tickets right behind the cards bench on the 40 yard line

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Just broke the news to my friend that I am not coming out to Louisville/Cinci and cancelled my trip. I can drive up to phoenix if I want to pay $30 for a ticket and watch a tight end torch our D

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Reconsidering going to game here in L.A. this football is unwatchable

That game will be horrific. Why subject yourself to that. You’d be better off flying up to Palo Alto to see the Arizona Stanford game. I am doing that instead. Booked my flight to San Jose and hotel in Palo Alto