TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The pitfall of losing your top 2 corners for half the season

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I do not know if Brandon can develop because like Bethel he does not have that instinct to turn and find the ball. He seldom is out of place but does nothing when the play is right there. I cannot help but root for the guy because from all accounts he's a hard worker with great character but I want win

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tough list.

Troy Niklas is up there. Chad William's is another one. Dorian Johnson.
Outside of Chad, none of them were humongous reaches.

Brandon Williams was a bonafide UDFA.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep you are right. Holy crap Keim has only been our GM since 2013. Seems like forever

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim was he scout in charge of the area that Housler was overdrafted from, and likely the loudest voice in the room in that period. That said, Graves was officially GM at that time.

Makes sense. I lost my crap that night.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim was he scout in charge of the area that Housler was overdrafted from, and likely the loudest voice in the room in that period. That said, Graves was officially GM at that time.

Well, I guess if you can put some/most of the blame on Keim instead of Graves, then I guess we should probably quit putting all the current blame on Keim, and instead, put it on the head scouts?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Well, I guess if you can put some/most of the blame on Keim instead of Graves, then I guess we should probably quit putting all the current blame on Keim, and instead, put it on the head scouts?
If that would make you feel better/different. Graves wasn’t from a scouting background; he was a league insider type.

Keim prides himself on his scouting acumen. It’s one of the reasons he has the job—the credit he got/took for the Fitz draft class that propelled us to the Super Bowl plus wanting Cutler over Leinart.