Just for Cbus

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Lincoln’s going to be a bitch this year Cbus! Not expecting a win just based on talent alone but this one should be interesting. Hopefully College Game Day makes a long awaited appearance.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
:lmao: I think OSU may have a down year this year. Not sold on their new QB at all. They'll still be good but not elite.

Nebraska will be a tough game and wouldn't shock me to see the beat OSU.

Best thing about OSU is they got a bunch of new defensive coaches and got rid of guys like Bill Davis. Can't believe he's back on the Cards staff. OSU LB play was terrible last year and I expect the same from the Cards LB's this year because of Davis.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
:lmao: I think OSU may have a down year this year. Not sold on their new QB at all. They'll still be good but not elite.

Nebraska will be a tough game and wouldn't shock me to see the beat OSU.

Best thing about OSU is they got a bunch of new defensive coaches and got rid of guys like Bill Davis. Can't believe he's back on the Cards staff. OSU LB play was terrible last year and I expect the same from the Cards LB's this year because of Davis.

Nebraska? Weren't they 4-8 last year?

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think OSU will be fine, favored to win B10 but sa playoffeed is obviously a longer shot.

OSU won the B10 with a regressed JT Barrett and overall offense in 2017. Day did fine running the offense in 2018 and did well in his 3 games at HC. OSUs problem last year was defense more often than not. With a top 10 D as they had for a stretch several years back they would have been in the playoffs without question.

Fields should be no worse than 2017 Barrett and the ceiling is pretty high. Day may not be the guy to get another natty, but he should be able to win the conf.

Too many unknowns to know for sure just yet, but I would say 2 losses if I had to guess right this moment.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Btw, I saw Shane hanging with those guys at Luxor last week .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose