How is Gardeck a starting LB...

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My goodness, he is slow to react, they cant find somebody better to play linebacker?

Geez Louise, that's just malfeasance on the GM's part.

I don't know the reason why he advanced zeke turner in the depth chart, who looks by far more talented

Reactions: PJ1

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Injuries. Reddick is out so Gardeck is next man up. Which shows how thin our depth is at ILB.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My goodness, he is slow to react, they cant find somebody better to play linebacker?

Geez Louise, that's just malfeasance on the GM's part.

As soon as I saw him in for the 1st series, I thought the exact same thing. Ugh.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
He is not starter quality.

He does not hold up well at the point of attack, is easily washed out, and it appears (without knowing the specific scheme and assignment) fails to get his fits. His instincts do not offset his physical shortfalls...

We need to be aggressive attacking the waiver wire.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I watched both Turner and Gardeck last night and Turner seemed to have a much better feel and quicker reaction to the ball last night.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did Terrell McClain, Brooks Reed, or Jeff Holland play last night? If so, how did they do?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Did Terrell McClain, Brooks Reed, or Jeff Holland play last night? If so, how did they do?

I saw both McClain and Holland in there last night but really didn't notice how they played. Did Not see Reed but maybe I missed him somehow. My focus was on the LBs.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gardeck gives it all he has, but is limited at this level. Good ST player but just a backup LB.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Gareck and Reddick are the same player, except one gets nowhere faster than the other one... I do hope Robertson makes the team, he on the contrary has instincts

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw both McClain and Holland in there last night but really didn't notice how they played. Did Not see Reed but maybe I missed him somehow. My focus was on the LBs.

Reed played. My wife noticed his long blonde hair & commented it looked better than hers. :)

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully PHI cuts Zach Brown, word is he hasn't stood out in camp. Would rather have Brown than any ILB not named Hicks on this roster.

Manti Te'o is out there, even he would be an upgrade over Gardeck.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It's Bill Davis!!!! I don't know what he does, but LB's all play slower and take wrong gaps when he's their coach. At OSU, I know the players were often confused, played slow, and always out of position.

He's the worst coach on a bad staff.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose