Preseason Week 2: Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals GameDay Thread. 08/15/19

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am way behind due to a school function and haven't read any of this thread, but if this jackass announcer keeps calling Murray "little man," I'm gonna lose my ish.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am way behind due to a school function and haven't read any of this thread, but if this jackass announcer keeps calling Murray "little man," I'm gonna lose my ish.
He is a little man.

Would you prefer they call him garden gnome?

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

He also keeps calling it a high powered offense. Huh?

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Murray interview is so telling. The Cardinals are doing absolutely no game planning and treating these games like practice. The Raiders clearly came in here with a plan. I think it's a mistake to hide your entire offense during the pre-season. These guys need reps with an actual script.
He looked pretty rattled during that interview. Distracted. Could barely make eye contact with the interviewer.

Almost as though the enormity of the task was dawning on him

Tough night but it's never going to smooth sailing for a rookie qb joining a lowly team

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We’re gonna be on hard knocks next season.

This season we’re gonna get knocked the **** out!

It is way to early to come to that conclusion.

Rookie QB and a rookie coach, you have to expect things are not going to start smoothly. Will they be able to adjust is the question.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The raiders obviously took this game more seriously than we did.
That being said.....had our rookie qb settled down and stopped overthrowing everybody we would have been in it for a while at least

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
The raiders obviously took this game more seriously than we did.
That being said.....had our rookie qb settled down and stopped overthrowing everybody we would have been in it for a while at least
Well on Hard knocks Gruden is old school and yelling like crazy getting in everyone’s ass about effort

no surprise

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose