Preseason Week 2: Oakland Raiders @ Arizona Cardinals GameDay Thread. 08/15/19

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Hundley looking thus much better than Murray is not a good sign for the season...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this game was a wakeup call. The point of these games is to see what's broken. Well, there's a lot broken.

wake up call? if the WORST team in the league last year needs a wakeup call before the season even starts, they're beyond mentally pathetic.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No it doesn't bode well for your first team offence and defence when they totally suck.
Still. Context. Year after year in the preseason teams come out and show their playbook while others keep things vanilla.. id prefer the the conservative. I'll take our sucky preseason teams to the amazing 90s preseason teams with nothing to show for it. Jmo

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wake up call? if the WORST team in the league last year needs a wakeup call before the season even starts, they're beyond mentally pathetic.
You ain't gonna get an argument from me but last week the team played better but this week, oy. What gets me is where is the hunger?

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Remember Gruden was a MNF commentator for a while. Technically it’s not a MNF game but it’s still the same broadcast crew. It looks like he wanted his team to put a show and both offense and defense isn’t running vanilla style plays.

Also we need to account for the Hard Knocks factor. The NFL really needs to sell people on the Raiders for the future. It would not surprise me if they are good this year since they need to sell PSL’s for their new stadium in Vegas.

3rd, preseason doesn’t mean anything.

4th please get rid of the clapping pre-snap.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A safety and didn’t get past his own 40 yard line in any of his drives.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hope the announcer is right about teams treating this as our actual offense and copy the Raiders... and thank you for the other announcer saying he is holding 'a lot' back while we dish out vanilla and Gruden is playing Rocky Road with caramel on top
Yeah not buying it.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember, Cam Newton was awful in his rookie preseason.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have to say I'm not impressed with this Air Raid offense. 1 series last week and a quarter this week and how many long passes from Murray, 2? This dump and run passing game don't fly in this league.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You can tell which team is taking this preseason seriously. Def isnt the Cardinals nor the coaching staff.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have to say I'm not impressed with this Air Raid offense. 1 series last week and a quarter this week and how many long passes from Murray, 2? This dump and run passing game don't fly in this league.

they are going very conservative on offense

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave