OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My body language would be pretty poor too, if I was getting blindsided every few plays.
Poor kid.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Let’s worry about our own Quarterback and offensive line. Kyler Murray had to go down voluntarily on the first series because the offensive line collapsed.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Let’s worry about our own Quarterback and offensive line. Kyler Murray had to go down voluntarily on the first series because the offensive line collapsed.
The ball was snapped too early due to a miscommunication. Not saying the line isn't going to have issues, but that play wasn't necessarily an indication of what's to come as miscommunications are expected at this point of the season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The ball was snapped too early due to a miscommunication. Not saying the line isn't going to have issues, but that play wasn't necessarily an indication of what's to come as miscommunications are expected at this point of the season.

That's the narrative he wants to tout.

The Prorosen's Chosens ignore all of the talk coming from every where Rosens been in his career.

An article in the Athletic ranking QBs (Rosen was ranked last) had another anonymous GM making a comment about Rosen's attitude. Now you here his current coach making a comment about his attitude (nonverbal communication).

And if Keim is right, moving on from Rosen was 100% the right call. There was no way to know that the Cardinals would be in position to upgrade QB after 1 year. Ask anyone who has watched the two play around the organization, and not a single person would say Rosen is better.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the narrative he wants to tout.

The Prorosen's Chosens ignore all of the talk coming from every where Rosens been in his career.

An article in the Athletic ranking QBs (Rosen was ranked last) had another anonymous GM making a comment about Rosen's attitude. Now you here his current coach making a comment about his attitude (nonverbal communication).

And if Keim is right, moving on from Rosen was 100% the right call. There was no way to know that the Cardinals would be in position to upgrade QB after 1 year. Ask anyone who has watched the two play around the organization, and not a single person would say Rosen is better.
Why does this guy saying who cares about rosen I am worried about the offensive line get to you and you turn it into a pro rosen, anti murray post?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I guess, just was totally off topic. You know, if you go totally off topic droning on this, youre no different than the prosen crowd.

The whole point of this thread, whether the OP meant it or not was to further demonstrate the Cardinals have made the right decision to move on.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole point of this thread, whether the OP meant it or not was to further demonstrate the Cardinals have made the right decision to move on.
yeah, its a dumb thread for sure, we got that out of the way at the beginning lol

but you know, threads change direction. We get it. You love Murray and think Rosen sucks. :deadhorse:

I love Murray now because hes a cardinal. I loved Rosen when he was a cardinal. The milk was mopped up a long time ago

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
yeah, its a dumb thread for sure, we got that out of the way at the beginning lol

but you know, threads change direction. We get it. You love Murray and think Rosen sucks. :deadhorse:

I love Murray now because hes a cardinal. I loved Rosen when he was a cardinal. The milk was mopped up a long time ago

The wounds are still fresh. It's going to take a year or two for this topic to fully die.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wounds are still fresh. It's going to take a year or two for this topic to fully die.

Feeding a fire and then saying its going to take a long time for the fire to go out is a bit ironic. If you stop constantly shoving wood into it, it will continue dying out. This was fed way overboard for a long time and its been over for a long long time. let it go. Let's support our quarterback and move on. This is no different than bringing up john skelton over and over. its over.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the reason why a thread like this exists is the pure absurdity of the situation. Keim trades up to get Rosen(when he could have stood pat and gotten a Jackson or traded down to get him then trades him away before he got a fair shot.

this is so last April :)

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Feeding a fire and then saying its going to take a long time for the fire to go out is a bit ironic. If you stop constantly shoving wood into it, it will continue dying out. This was fed way overboard for a long time and its been over for a long long time. let it go. Let's support our quarterback and move on. This is no different than bringing up john skelton over and over. its over.

You're right. 100% right.

But it's human nature to want to assign blame, and we still haven't done that to everyone's satisfaction related to the issue of letting Rosen go. :)

Was it Josh's fault because he wasn't any good? Or did Keim make a mistake by trading away our QBOF?

"Who's to blame" is still playing itself out.

Not saying we're demonstrating the best side of humanity with this thread, but it's (the thread's) existence, and prosperity were guaranteed as soon as the trade was made.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're right. 100% right.

But it's human nature to want to assign blame, and we still haven't done that to everyone's satisfaction related to the issue of letting Rosen go. :)

Was it Josh's fault because he wasn't any good? Or did Keim make a mistake by trading away our QBOF?

"Who's to blame" is still playing itself out.

Not saying we're demonstrating the best side of humanity with this thread, but it's (the thread's) existence, and prosperity were guaranteed as soon as the trade was made.
I get it, it was just discussed over and over and over through like 100 threads and thousands of posts. None of the information posted is anything "new" at all and the whole "rosenites vs murrayites" is just divisive toxic communication and terms created to belittle each other over a player we liked or didnt like.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You're being incredulous here, Rosen's progression or regression and Murray's is relevant to us.

Did you just say Rosen's regression is relevant to us? Fam, I could care not one iota if Josh pans out, flames out, or comes out. Soon as a player removes that pretty little bird off the side of their helmet, I'm done. I think you're over stating just how much the majority of this board actually cares about him.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did you just say Rosen's regression is relevant to us? Fam, I could care not one iota if Josh pans out, flames out, or comes out. Soon as a player removes that pretty little bird off the side of their helmet, I'm done. I think you're over stating just how much the majority of this board actually cares about him.

I didn't know you spoke for everyone on the board. I'm sure some people want to keep an eye on how Rosen pans out or not if you don't then bypass these types of posts, it's that simple.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you spoke for everyone on the board. I'm sure some people want to keep an eye on how Rosen pans out or not if you don't then bypass these types of posts, it's that simple.

I don't know how Rosen's currently doing in preseason, but that Mike Glennon guy looked good last night. ;) :rolleyes:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
B

Broseph, relax fam. I'm not coming at you personally like some of the folks in this thread. I don't speak for everyone on the board, but as you can see by the responses in this thread alone, it's just not that deep to warrant an in depth diatribe about Josh Rosen's potential in this league. You're entitled to post what you want, and people are entitled to comment, or like you said skip the thread. I chose to comment. It's all love homie. We're all Cards fans at the end of the day but my feelings and stance remain the same. Josh Rosen is irrelevant to me. He doesn't play for this team, and that's how I choose to approach it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You should make a whole new thread about how Murray looked terrible last night and update us on what the QB that doesn't play for our team is up to now.

Or maybe a thread about the other QB we let go for Murray that shredded our terrible looking defense last night.