OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is equally as bad as he is good. Josh will definitely have his opportunity to start once Ryan has a 5 pick game. And you know that's coming.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is equally as bad as he is good. Josh will definitely have his opportunity to start once Ryan has a 5 pick game. And you know that's coming.

Yup, I bet Fitzpatrick starts game 1 and then at some point Rosen will come in and likely put up numbers similar to what he put up with us .

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Everybody wants to blame SK for the Rosen pick/failure. I think most people on here last year agreed with that pick (from what I remember).

He was going to be our qbof when he was picked. Everyone was excited about the pick and wanted to see him play.

I guess you can "blame" him for the pick, but, he was also the "right" pick for us at the time. :madarms:

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Everybody wants to blame SK for the Rosen pick/failure. I think most people on here last year agreed with that pick (from what I remember).

He was going to be our qbof when he was picked. Everyone was excited about the pick and wanted to see him play.

I guess you can "blame" him for the pick, but, he was also the "right" pick for us at the time. :madarms:

I was really excited about the Rosen pick until I saw the product on the field .

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I am more concerned about Zane Gonzalez than Josh Rosen. I was a huge Rosen supporter and wish him the best. Peace Out Josh. Time to move on

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MIA is in running for #1 pick next year, they are arguably worse than ARZ. No young QB is going to look good without talent around him. Prescott is a good example of a what a rookie QB needs to succeed. He had Zeke, decent WR’s and one of the best OLs in the league. You put Dak on last year’s ARZ team and he would got Rosened (traded after rookie season). Look at all the teams that took QBs in Top 10 last year, they all improved their roster this offseason because they know a QB needs talent to succeed unless you’re Tom Brady but having a coach like BB doesn’t hurt.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe)
8/14/19, 8:36 AM
Josh Rosen getting first go with the starters once again in team drills. He’s getting true starter burn this week. Kalen Ballage and Preston Williams in with the 1s too with Kenyan Drake and DeVante Parker out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson