• D) Steven Hauchka OT Chip Shot Miss

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • E) Other

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We played the Raiders like 7yrs ago and i believe Janikowski had a chip shot to win the game and shanked the crap out of it. I was there and remember thinking he missed we won! I dont think one person there thought he would miss

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We played the Raiders like 7yrs ago and i believe Janikowski had a chip shot to win the game and shanked the crap out of it. I was there and remember thinking he missed we won! I dont think one person there thought he would miss
2010. I remember that because LSH started the game with a 102 yard kickoff return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Non playoff game
Rackers vs the Bears on Monday night football

Yeah, this one. I was at that game and lost sleep that night. What a disaster. Not a chip shot, but damn, you gotta hit that field goal. 43 yards, I think. Totally doable. MNF, Leinart's first start, big lead that we choked away without giving up an offensive touchdown, and DG's historic meltdown. Bear fans were unbearable (no pun intended).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think John Carney's missed extra point when he was on the Saints was the worst missed kick.

The Saints scored on an unbelievable play as time ran out. All they needed was the extra point. Instead Carney shanked it and the Saints ended up getting eliminated from the playoffs because of the miss.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

i was in Vegas at Caesar's sports book when this happened... the collective screams both on the play and the missed extra point were louder than most rock concerts I've been to. I mean, people were going NUTS. It was awesome.