Another day, another Cardinals legal issue (front office)

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Everyone who is throwing stones has more than likely drove drunk. Just fortunate not getting caught. Yes its embarrassing and unfortunate but lets not roast the guy when many ....including many on this board have probably got behind the wheel when you werent supposed to. Like the Cards said good he got caught before he hurt someone. Hopefully its isolated for him or he gets the help he needs.
Didn't say I never have (has been at least 7-10 years minimum) but things in this regard have also changed dramatically over the last decade. I can't recall the last time I drank and I drive and my career demands somewhat frequent boozy client meetings far from my home. In the Uber/Lyft age there is no excuse. There is definitely no excuse when the amount of money these guys make is factored in.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
when the head of the organization does it FOR THE SECOND TIME in his life and there's literally zero consequences from the team, what do they expect? the fish rots from the head down and Keim's idiocy gives him absolutely ZERO standing to come down on anyone else with an issue.
This right here.

Keim's antics are still out there although I have heard he is better about using car services now.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think its an issue in our country period. All the resources in the world and still getting a dui. All these wrong way drivers killing people ....all from drinking. You go to the game and 1 in 4 has a beer....they all didnt carpool. Obviously a discussion that is bigger than sports. I just dont like the organization taken to task when it was his choice. Just a bad story all around. Thank god no one was hurt.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is not normal.

No other teams are going through so many legal and disciplinary issues with employees and players. They are going through them, but not with anywhere near this frequency.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Everyone who is throwing stones has more than likely drove drunk. Just fortunate not getting caught. Yes its embarrassing and unfortunate but lets not roast the guy when many ....including many on this board have probably got behind the wheel when you werent supposed to. Like the Cards said good he got caught before he hurt someone. Hopefully its isolated for him or he gets the help he needs.

Whether or not we’ve driven drunk is immaterial to the conversation (I personally have not). This is a pattern of behavior in both the front office and on the team that has not been cleaned up. Think about all of the stuff that has happened with the organization over the past 18 months - it hires a coach and OC who have no business holding high ranking coaching positions in the NFL, its GM gets popped for a DUI, signs an average QB for $20 mil with chronic knee issues only to cut him three games into the season, the team earns its worst record in club history, fires the aforementioned poor coaches, hires a coach with a flawed resume in the college ranks, trades the first-round QB from last draft only to draft another first-round QB, cuts another former first-round player for laziness and poor conduct, signs and cuts a player for beating up a woman, signs and cuts a player for pointing a gun at a stripper, and another front office exec gets a DUI.

These are not the actions of a well-functioning organization.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Whether or not we’ve driven drunk is immaterial to the conversation (I personally have not). This is a pattern of behavior in both the front office and on the team that has not been cleaned up. Think about all of the stuff that has happened with the organization over the past 18 months - it hires a coach and OC who have no business holding high ranking coaching positions in the NFL, its GM gets popped for a DUI, signs an average QB for $20 mil with chronic knee issues only to cut him three games into the season, the team earns its worst record in club history, fires the aforementioned poor coaches, hires a coach with a flawed resume in the college ranks, trades the first-round QB from last draft only to draft another first-round QB, cuts another former first-round player for laziness and poor conduct, signs and cuts a player for beating up a woman, signs and cuts a player for pointing a gun at a stripper, and another front office exec gets a DUI.

These are not the actions of a well-functioning organization.

I think you pretty much summed it up.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FFS. Two things EVERYBODY in the organization needs to learn:

1) Stay out of Scottsdale.
2) If you must go to Scottsdale, you are rich: CALL UBER OR A FREAKING LIMO!!!

He was in chandler. I can tell you’ve been out of the party scene for a long time if you think Scottsdale is for rich people.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nor I. Not worth losing my job over.

Yup. Lose my job. Lose my kid. Lose my freedom. Lose my money.

I like to have a few drinks here and there, and I live in Scottsdale near Old Town. If I plan on having more than one, I get an Uber, take the trolley, or walk. And I am a freaking teacher in Arizona, so I KNOW these guys make at least 15 times more money than I do a year. If you don't want to Uber, call a car service.

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He broke the law. He was driving in the bike lane. He looks a total mess in his mug shot. He has the means to do better and to know better.

Perhaps you haven't lost someone to a drunk driver. I have. There is zero excuse for this guy to do what he did.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup. Lose my job. Lose my kid. Lose my freedom. Lose my money.

I like to have a few drinks here and there, and I live in Scottsdale near Old Town. If I plan on having more than one, I get an Uber, take the trolley, or walk. And I am a freaking teacher in Arizona, so I KNOW these guys make at least 15 times more money than I do a year. If you don't want to Uber, call a car service.
Those drive services aren't that expensive. It was cheaper to use Uber in NYC than a cab.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael b needs to get a hold of his employees

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There are a lot of fun places to party in Chandler. (Did I just say that, lol?) Where doe he live? Do we know?

According to the Maricopa County Assessor's website, he's got a couple of places in Chandler, but the closest one would be near McQueen & Chandler Heights Road - right near where Donovan McNuggets®, another noted DUI enthusiast, also lives (assuming he's still there). This is not far from Pecos/Arizona Ave where he got busted (I used to live right down the street myself), and also very close to all the bars/restaurants of downtown Chandler.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The trajectory of this team is trending down for the year.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also, Terry McDonough is absent from training camp. No one knows why. That was the word from scot bordow and others a week ago. Hope everything is okay with Terry.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
you never want to be the *second* guy to do something bad in an organization

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with this to an extent and have certainly driven over the legal limit. With that said, I didn’t do it as a middle aged man or when it had become such a serious issue or so easily avoidable. There are Uber’s and lyfts everywhere and this guy isn’t hurting for money. I haven’t seen what his bac was but if it’s in line with how he looks, this is wholly inexcusable.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Didn't say I never have (has been at least 7-10 years minimum) but things in this regard have also changed dramatically over the last decade. I can't recall the last time I drank and I drive and my career demands somewhat frequent boozy client meetings far from my home. In the Uber/Lyft age there is no excuse. There is definitely no excuse when the amount of money these guys make is factored in.
This. It isn’t the day when you have to wait or find a cab. Uber and done.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave