Another day, another Cardinals legal issue (front office)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
EVP/Chief Operating Officer arrested for DUI last night.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
FFS. Two things EVERYBODY in the organization needs to learn:

1) Stay out of Scottsdale.
2) If you must go to Scottsdale, you are rich: CALL UBER OR A FREAKING LIMO!!!

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
1m

1/2 Statement from Arizona Cardinals:

Ron Minegar’s actions last night are inexcusable. He made the decision to drive after drinking alcohol and is fortunate that he was pulled over before injuring anyone or himself.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
1m

2/2 Statement from Cardinals:

According to MADD, drunk driving results in almost 11,000 deaths per year and is the number one cause of fatalities on roadways. We fully recognize the seriousness of these actions and they will have serious consequences.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
MB needs to have a heart to heart with his whole organization. This is an embarrassment to the community.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Banner offseason for the team:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when the head of the organization does it FOR THE SECOND TIME in his life and there's literally zero consequences from the team, what do they expect? the fish rots from the head down and Keim's idiocy gives him absolutely ZERO standing to come down on anyone else with an issue.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Everyone who is throwing stones has more than likely drove drunk. Just fortunate not getting caught. Yes its embarrassing and unfortunate but lets not roast the guy when many ....including many on this board have probably got behind the wheel when you werent supposed to. Like the Cards said good he got caught before he hurt someone. Hopefully its isolated for him or he gets the help he needs.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Just a culture of losers in this organization. A bad product on and off the field these days.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Everyone who is throwing stones has more than likely drove drunk. Just fortunate not getting caught. Yes its embarrassing and unfortunate but lets not roast the guy when many ....including many on this board have probably got behind the wheel when you werent supposed to. Like the Cards said good he got caught before he hurt someone. Hopefully its isolated for him or he gets the help he needs.

Yeah because...well...poor him

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Personally I never have, but I know a ton of people that have and most never got caught. For me personally I won't drive if I have even a single drink.