Darius Philon Arrested for Aggravated Assault

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cut his azz...going to get money in his car where said gun is. Club is pretty much done stripping after 2a so hes getting money for what? I think we know. I dont care if we sign a one legged DE. Move on from this crap

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sounds like he probably promised them money for some "extras" in the club and they followed him outside and he basically said take a hike and pulled a gun on them.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
I can't believe the guy couldn't just have a nice relaxing evening at the strip club.....:mulli:

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this Zach Allen, but, after reading one or two of the comments a couple of people on here have made about him, I'm anxiously waiting to see him to play.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s what I’m doing. I’m going to let it play out and move forward with the guys we have in camp. Maybe it’s trumped up charges. Maybe he’s guilty . If he’s guilty, bye bye.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Phelion pulled a quagmire was going to take strippers to his home at gun point and hide them in his basement....

Dude if your a millionaire get a hot call girl not a stripper...

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I don’t think they could have advised the police he had a gun if they hadn’t seen it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I don’t think they could have advised the police he had a gun if they hadn’t seen it.

This, because as soon as the accusation was made, law enforcement were focusing on the mention of the gun and if it existed and was there which seems the arrest suggests at the moment of the incident

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not saying that at all! Just let’s not rush to judgement before all of the facts come out. Certainly not the first or last pro ball player accused of a crime or arrested that may be innocent. Just because he was arrested doesn’t mean we should immediately cut ties. I trust Michael will get to the bottom of it and respond accordingly when the time comes.

Like he did with Keim?

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Another free agent signing who went from being a starter to being released in less than one season, joining Bradford, Andre Smith, Benwikere, etc. At least the other guys hung around through preseason.

What is it going to take to shake up the front office? Having the worst record in the league obviously wasn't enough, but there needs to be a line somewhere.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Another free agent signing who went from being a starter to being released in less than one season, joining Bradford, Andre Smith, Benwikere, etc. At least the other guys hung around through preseason.

What is it going to take to shake up the front office? Having the worst record in the league obviously wasn't enough, but there needs to be a line somewhere.
I couldn't agree more.

This team hasn't been fun to watch or follow for three years. It needs to change at the top.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Sorry, I agree with the other sentiments regarding players but to me this is Philon throwing a curve ball of stupid nobody saw coming and most players on the defense have a little crazy in them and it's hard to see how far this crazy goes till it enacts itself in public

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I mean, Philon had no problems prior to this.

You can blame the FO on a lot of things, but definitely not the dumb sh.... Philon did.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA