Question About OUR OLB's

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing we keep four OLB's and that Pete Robertson will be one of them. So with #55 and #56, in my mind that leaves Branch and Reed. So my question is which one is better? Or do we keep both and cut Robertson?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Robertson will be a practice squad candidate
Don't put much into preseason performance, we have a long list of olb's making impact in preseason then disappeared from the league

Reed and branch are two solid back up
Then gardeck and Reddick can play olb too

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm guessing we keep four OLB's and that Pete Robertson will be one of them. So with #55 and #56, in my mind that leaves Branch and Reed. So my question is which one is better? Or do we keep both and cut Robertson?
We don't have to decide that yet. At least see how the Raider preseason game goes.

Because I value production over reputation - if I had to decide now, I'd keep Robertson because he rattles more offensive cages. I also don't think Reed had an All Pro outing.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Branch didn't look so good either...

There were at least two instances where it appears he should have set the edge (without direct knowledge of the scheme and the call) and he was caught flat vice square...happened on the TD run when Nichols got run over.

Time to work the waiver wire as the cut down starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson