A Quick Note About Rosen

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for the Rosen fans to go after his UCLA coaches. :)

He had so many different ones who do you blame? Josh is a smart kid but a different OC and a different offense basically every year is not a good foundation in college and then 2 OC's in the NFL one who got fired in consecutive seasons the other a first time OC.

Josh has clear issues he needs to get better at, but the physical tools are there. at UCLA I always thought why isn't he better than he is, he should be he can make every throw and he's so smart. Hopefully for him the game starts slowing down but as bad as their OL is it might not.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take 2 number 1s and Rosen for K1 from Miami

If you think any team is going to make it to the playoffs with Rosen you never watched him nor did you see him last night

He throws way too soft/slow
His ability to read a defense is pathetic
His ability to throw open a wr that’s covered is non existent
And as they say on Shark Tank
....and for those reasons I’m OUT

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
I just watched some Rosen highlights. He honestly looked pretty good considering he had almost NO time in the pocket... running for his life.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did he play against the team’s second string defense??

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think so too. I think they are going to really suck and have a shot at Hebert or Tua.
Which is bad because he’s a worse prospect then Mariota. Better hope Sunshine comes out next year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Which is bad because he’s a worse prospect then Mariota. Better hope Sunshine comes out next year.
He's not eligible to come out.

If he were, I'd be even more vocal about not agreeing with the Kyler move.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think Rosen will be a Miami Dolphin by May 2020.

I somewhat agree but I don't think it will necessarily be about football. Very outspoken kid who has been very open about not liking Donald Trump playing for an owner whose companies are being boycotted left and right for financially endorsing Trump. I can see that becoming an issue fairly easily the way Josh speaks his mind.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson