Los Angeles Chargers @ Arizona Cardinals Preseason Week 1 Gameday Thread. 8/8/19

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Stick looking good for the Chargers but he will not last four games with the way he is running with the football if they ever put him... no slide and he's gonna get stuck lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You know, if Kanoff were to keep the ball on one of those plays and run he would have about twenty yards in front of him :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Murray looked decisive. Looked like he knew who would be open and where to go with the ball.

Sherfield showed why he should have a shot at this roster. Wouldnt surprise me if he played abit this year. Hes a quality player.

Hills and Strickland ran pretty well. I want someone other than DJ Foster to make the team.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wolfley just said that Alford is AZ's most talented corner opposite of P2 since he's been in the league.

I guess Antonio Cromartie's pro bowl season in 2014 never happened.
Nothing will ever top Dave Pasch saying Wilks is the greatest coach ever hired by Cardinals after watching an off-season practice.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I only watched the first half, but did the D front notch a single tackle? Every tackle I saw was by a LB or DB.

Yeah Sherfield did make a strong case for himself.

Also TJ Logan is a tough little dude. He takes some big hits. There was one series he got the ball on the last play and got absolutely hammered. Got right up, ran back for the punt, then he was full speed downfield on the punt, right in the mix of it. Not to mention how quick he hits the hole. On that one run play, he's moving laterally, then cuts and shoots through the hole with the ball. That was impressive. If they could only block for him, I think he can break alot of big runs.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only watched the first half, but did the D front notch a single tackle? Every tackle I saw was by a LB or DB.

Yeah Sherfield did make a strong case for himself.

Also TJ Logan is a tough little dude. He takes some big hits. There was one series he got the ball on the last play and got absolutely hammered. Got right up, ran back for the punt, then he was full speed downfield on the punt, right in the mix of it. Not to mention how quick he hits the hole. On that one run play, he's moving laterally, then cuts and shoots through the hole with the ball. That was impressive. If they could only block for him, I think he can break alot of big runs.
I agree. There is a role for T.J. on this team. He can flat out fly. He can turn a little dump off into a long td especially in the 4th quarter when the defense is a little gassed.