A Quick Note About Rosen

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Many of you have probably seen the stories that Rosen is starting to impress the Dolphin’s coaching staff. I talked to some guys who cover the team and they attribute his slow start to the way he was handled last year. Partly the circumstance of too little supporting talent but mostly weak coaching is what they believe led to Rosen having to rebuild his skills. They’re not sure Rosen’s going to be great but they think he has a decent chance to be good.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rosen still making poor decisions & running for his life with the Dolphins smh. Not sure how he got away with that one throw when he was getting sacked!!!

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rosen still making poor decisions & running for his life with the Dolphins smh. Not sure how he got away with that one throw when he was getting sacked!!!

I think that hit the turf, but the angle was bad. If it didn't, it was a great catch.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
The first two passes I saw sailed, though he's starting to look better now. Still seems unsure of himself IMO.
I think he just needed to settle down plus his receivers didn't do him any favors at the beginning and there also were a few PIs ...meh its preseason lol

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Rosen throws an INT that was just a terrible decision. He had time.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Many of you have probably seen the stories that Rosen is starting to impress the Dolphin’s coaching staff. I talked to some guys who cover the team and they attribute his slow start to the way he was handled last year. Partly the circumstance of too little supporting talent but mostly weak coaching is what they believe led to Rosen having to rebuild his skills. They’re not sure Rosen’s going to be great but they think he has a decent chance to be good.
13-20 tonight for 191 yds. One INT & one TD.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hope he wins the SB with them.

Way too early to go there, but I hope he at least has a decent & long career. IMO, there's a slight disconnect with Josh, one that is hard to fully explain. I think he'll have more good games than bad, but he'll always have plays where you just say wtf was that. Until Murray declared, I was fine with trying to build around Rosen. But, I had studied enough of Murray to see that he possessed skills that were special. For me, it was blatantly obvious that K1 was head & shoulders a significant upgrade at the most important position on the field. Hell, the QB is the most important position in ALL of sports.