Los Angeles Chargers @ Arizona Cardinals Preseason Week 1 Gameday Thread. 8/8/19

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Because it's true especially to a holes like you and DVontel. Now why don't you two go play in the sandbox and leave the football to the adults.
@DVontel and I couldn't agree on whether or not it's a sunny day, but I think we're unified in you not knowing what you're talking about if you think the first 20 minutes of preseason is an accurate season predictor.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Solar I guess you are an expert on everything, but know nothing.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is “I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ll ever know” your comeback to everyone?

I've forgotten lots about Cardinals football. That's because I've been watching them for 50+ years and they've been gawd awful for dang near most of it. I don't want to remember so that makes me a better fan than you and DVontel put together since I've forgotten so much! I could bring a little shovel and pail to the sandbox if you'll let me. I'll try to be as big an a hole as you guys..... lol

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Fight nice now, fellas. It's only the first game of preseason.
I'll be honest, I'm not even sure what we're fighting for anymore. I think I'm normally on NJ's side of things, DV hates me most of the time...

My head's spinning!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's preseason and they are not showing their hands but this starting defense? Wow. If they play anything like they did tonight during the regular season KM is going to have to throw a crap load of TD's for the Cards to be in games.