What was the conclusion of Dunking thread?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can Kyler Dunk? The thread is gone and I didnt get to review the final poll results.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think the consensus was that Kyler Murray can dunk oreos, WNBA basketballs, regulation basketballs on 8 foot hoops, tennis balls on 10' hoops, and donuts — but not a men's basketball on a 10' hoop.

Those in the consensus are almost always wrong. Athletes can almost always dunk. I was a 5'6" Italian guy & in my college days, I could scrape the bottom of the rim.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I reckon Kyler could dunk. Dude has some legs on him. I could see his VJ being pretty good. These guys are elite athletes.

Although he doesn't seem to be much of a basketball guy so his technique might let him down.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Probably not today IIBH
I reckon Kyler could dunk. Dude has some legs on him. I could see his VJ being pretty good. These guys are elite athletes.

Although he doesn't seem to be much of a basketball guy so his technique might let him down.
Why was this thread bumped? Like, @kerouac9, what led you to track down this specific thread?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I tried to have AI answer the question for us... the technology isn't quite there yet.

Maybe I will try again later.

You must be registered for see images attach

That right leg doesn't look like it's going to be game ready any time soon.

Does his right foot have a thumb?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA