Crabtree signed

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Look who's available. And y'all want some star coming in.

Guess we should've called

Dez
Martavis Bryant
Brittan Golden
Darius Heyward Bey

Instead. Bunch of cry babies

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Horrible signing. Prediction: he doesn't make the final roster. He's done.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hold the phones

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People relax! We are a couple of days away from our FIRST preseason game. It’s just as likely an opportunity to kick the tires on a veteran. Perhaps they’re not happy with White.

We don’t know. Let’s sit back and watch the story unfold.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Christian & KeeSean becomes our version of Diggs & Thielen, that would be awesome.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
QBs make WRs. As #1 overall pick it is all on Murray be it Crabtree, KeSean to make it happen. And any QB needs OL. If OL is half way decent Murray has to elevate this WR group.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
QBs make WRs. As #1 overall pick it is all on Murray be it Crabtree, KeSean to make it happen. And any QB needs OL. If OL is half way decent Murray has to elevate this WR group.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
He can’t make Crabtree look any less of a washed up guy if the guy drops catchable balls or any other WR with bad hands.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just saying that you said who were Crabtree's QB and I pointed out that Fitz faced more stiffs in a season than Crabtree did in his career and it didn't effect him. Q too. So the QB plays into it but Fitz and Q were so special that they made it work with anyone.

But, it did affect Fitz. If Fitz had a long term legit QB, he'd be ahead of Rice right now.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Most likely wanted to sign him for minimum as camp body & he checked out at late moment.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was at training camp and watching all the drops, it was White, Ricky Seals Jones, Byrd, and Butler.

Our 1s were Fitz, Kirk, KJ

Isabella didn't drop anything but he was the 4th WR. Butler had a big drop but also a big TD catch.

If Crabtree was signed, I would believe it was bad news for White or Byrd, not the rookies

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was at training camp and watching all the drops, it was White, Ricky Seals Jones, Byrd, and Butler.

Our 1s were Fitz, Kirk, KJ

Isabella didn't drop anything but he was the 4th WR. Butler had a big drop but also a big TD catch.

If Crabtree was signed, I would believe it was bad news for White or Byrd, not the rookies
100%

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't love or hate him I guess the concern is it probably means as others are saying that Isabella and Butler are not there yet.

He's not a speed guy but has good hands.

I suspect it's also a comfort thing they know we have a young QB and they want to give him some experienced guys because there's going to be tons of broken plays this year?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he played at Texas Tech, under Mike Leach. He should know the basics of the system already.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave