Would you rather

Would you rather

• Total voters

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
2020 draft, please give me some players to watch, trying to practice my evaluation skills

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is would I rather have a solid starter or a guy with a better pff grade? I dont really understand how each player is different than the other?

OP
OP
Kai

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
@Southpaw @BigRedRage what the question is asking is would I rather take an above average vet, for example, Rodney Gunter or draft a player, for example, Byron Murphy who has a chance to be better than the vet if that makes sense

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You always draft to replace your current players. Rodney Gunter isnt an above average vet and I would always be looking for his replacement.

Reactions: Kai

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if I get this correct...would I rather fill a need with a good Free Agent or try to build that position via draft?

It all depends on the state of my team. If my team was close in contending, you go for a strong FA probably, a possible known commodity to fill a hole if the money was right and then draft for depth.

If I was in a rebuild, draft BPA in areas of need and bring in FA players to build depth.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if I get this correct...would I rather fill a need with a good Free Agent or try to build that position via draft?

It all depends on the state of my team. If my team was close in contending, you go for a strong FA probably, a possible known commodity to fill a hole if the money was right and then draft for depth.

If I was in a rebuild, draft BPA in areas of need and bring in FA players to build depth.
With next year's draft, I hope the Cards go route #2 - draft BPA in areas of need - OL, DL, LB, etc

OP
OP
Kai

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
These are my top 2020 OLBs’:
Tipa Galeai, Utah State, Josh Uche, Michigan, Curtis Weaver, Boise State, Julian Okwara, Notre Dame, Darnell Taylor, Tennessee, McTelvin Agim, Arkansas, Trevon Hill, Miami

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose