How Hot Is AZCards Reporter Lisa Matthews?

How hot is Lisa Matthews

• 10: Off the Charts

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 9: Smoking Hot

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • 8: Top Shelf Scottsdale

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 7: Solid Hot Reporter

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • 6. You haven’t watched the latest cardinals YouTube site

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What amazes me are the guys who act like they've never seen a girl. Truth be told, my high school GF was just as hot as this chick is without the team of beauticians at her disposal.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
What amazes me are the guys who act like they've never seen a girl. Truth be told, my high school GF was just as hot as this chick is without the team of beauticians at her disposal.
Oh wow so if someone doesn't have the same taste as you it must mean they have never seen a girl before? Also good job on the not so subtle brag as well. ;)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
But your high school flame only identified as a girl

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
sorry, but my impression from her interview with David Raih is that she’s a moron. that automatically makes her a 4 or less.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh wow so if someone doesn't have the same taste as you it must mean they have never seen a girl before? Also good job on the not so subtle brag as well. ;)
No, it's people with their tongues hanging out over a girl like they've never seen one. See it all the time. And not just here.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I'm a lot more concerned about someone - heck, anyone - driving our star players in a golf cart across semi-busy streets without a seatbelt.

Can't imagine what a crapstorm it would be if there was an accident.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, it's people with their tongues hanging out over a girl like they've never seen one. See it all the time. And not just here.

And yet you felt compelled to come into this thread and humble brag about your old high school flame.

Oh and pics or she didn't exist...or did you hook up with her on that family trip to Niagara Falls?

Last edited:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And yet you felt compelled to come into this thread and humble brag about your old high school flame.

Oh and pics or she didn't exist...or did you hook up with her on that family trip to Niagara Falls?
Yeah, I hooked up with someone I dated for a year in Niagara Falls. :rolleyes:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The fact you had to explain that.... :biglaugh:
I did the pitchfork on Splash Mountain at Disneyland with my friends when I was back in college and they pulled the picture. Ruined a picture everyone wanted to buy a copy of, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.