Black QBs to play for the Cardinals

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I can only think of Sherdrick Bonner (he was on the roster), Jeff Blake, Logan Thomas and now Murray and Hundley. I do not mean this as any freaking race agenda against or for black QBs. I could care less what color the guy is because that does not establish his worth as a QB or a human being. Just interesting in the scope of franchise history that the Cards now have two black QBs on the roster. I think the Cardinals have always been pretty non bias to race or creed... they just had a bias with a paying money once with the old man lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I believe there was a undrafted guy brought in a few years ago from a small school but I cannot remember his name and he did not stick

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The guy who won the Arena bowl championship for the Rattlers when we really sucked

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Most ******** story of the NFL offseason.

Wilks getting fired ONLY got any airwaves because of the color of his skin. If he was white, no one would have had a problem with him being fired.

‘Arizona is racist’ is a quick and easy news headline they like to fall back on. I still remember watching Regis and Kathy Lee, home from school one MLK Day, where she bemoaned the poor kids in Arizona who had to go to school because their state was racist. All because it wasn’t a paid vacation day for state employees.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The guy who won the Arena bowl championship for the Rattlers when we really sucked

Sherdrick Bonner, but I think he either tried out or was on the roster for a very brief period of time. He never played,

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sherdrick Bonner, but I think he either tried out or was on the roster for a very brief period of time. He never played,
Practice squad for part of 1997, due to some QB injuries if I remember correctly

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I can only think of Sherdrick Bonner (he was on the roster), Jeff Blake, Logan Thomas and now Murray and Hundley. I do not mean this as any freaking race agenda against or for black QBs. I could care less what color the guy is because that does not establish his worth as a QB or a human being. Just interesting in the scope of franchise history that the Cards now have two black QBs on the roster. I think the Cardinals have always been pretty non bias to race or creed... they just had a bias with a paying money once with the old man lol
Shaun King.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
But Bidwill is racist for **** canning Wilks.

I actually felt bad for Bidwill when he was accused of being a racist. So far from true. You shouldn’t be permitted to call someone a racist when they are one of the most progressive owners in the league. I cancelled cable (and ESPN) because of such attacks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson