Over/Under on shotgun snaps this year that go over Murray's head..

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Only if Cole beats out Shipley for the center job.

I agree. It will happen early and often if Cole beats out Shipley. But I like Cole and think he was the one bright spot on the line last year. He will be very good

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Let’s start a poll on who will have the most rushing yards Shane.

Give me your line on that, because I will produce some $$$ to put down on Kyler.

... just got home from the Red and white scrimmage... I’m glad this dude has jail break escapability, because these receivers (depth guys) have below average hands.

Hakeem Butler doesn’t have hands apparently......

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Hakeem has a broken hand or something going on- he couldn’t stop focusing on it (and letting everyone know it was hurt).

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s start a poll on who will have the most rushing yards Shane.

Give me your line on that, because I will produce some $$$ to put down on Kyler.

... just got home from the Red and white scrimmage... I’m glad this dude has jail break escapability, because these receivers (depth guys) have below average hands.

Hakeem Butler doesn’t have hands apparently......

Do you most on team? I’ll take DJ and it’s a bet

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Under. None or one. He is a good outfielder, I dont think he will have much trouble tracking down footballs over his head.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero. Murray has such incredible athletic ability that nothing will get over his head....:)

Just kidding Solar!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Under. None or one. He is a good outfielder, I dont think he will have much trouble tracking down footballs over his head.

So is Russel Wilson and he seems to have a few a year.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Checked into ASFN for the first time in months and this crap is still a thing? Smh.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is Russel Wilson and he seems to have a few a year.
Yeah, but unlike Russel, Kyler will cause more bad snaps by the opponents with his assortment of funny faces and voodoo curses that he will cast from the sidelines.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I’m gonna say under, that’s a lot, and they’re exclusively working out of shotgun.

It’s a better question to ask whether the Cards will take more than 20 snaps from under center this season. Apparently Huntley isn’t comfortable working from there either.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Im gonna go with the under. it will be a point of emphasis all through camp.... more likely he has a bunch bounce off his feet due to the center trying to make sure he doesnt go too high

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are actually going to have hundley field the snaps, hand it to murray and then murray will run the RPO from there.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im gonna go with the under. it will be a point of emphasis all through camp.... more likely he has a bunch bounce off his feet due to the center trying to make sure he doesnt go too high

That’s a good point

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how working strictly out of shotgun will impact Johnson's running ability. Will taking hand off from QB standing right next to him throw off his rhythm of coming forward and accepting hand off. Have there been 1,000 yard RB's who've worked strictly out the shotgun?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose