Post Trade Deadline: D'Backs still have Bullpen woes

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Like the trades that Hazen made but D'Backs can't compete even for a long shot at a wild card playoff spot this year with their horrendous bullpen. They can't protect a lead.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Like the trades that Hazen made but D'Backs can't compete even for a long shot at a wild card playoff spot this year with their horrendous bullpen. They can't protect a lead.

He May have tried but found the cost too high for his liking. I suspect there well be major bullpen changes during the off-season

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agreed that they will have to address the bullpen in the off-season. Just feel that some of the talking heads are missing the boat when they say the DBacks can still be competitive this year for a wild card playoff shot. Just my two cents.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agreed that they will have to address the bullpen in the off-season. Just feel that some of the talking heads are missing the boat when they say the DBacks can still be competitive this year for a wild card playoff shot. Just my two cents.
Competitive? I hope so, I don't want to watch games where we are getting blown out in the first inning.:)

For a playoff spot? eh maybe just maybe. Our offense has to pick it up on their end. The offense has been as bad as the bullpen has during this road trip.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The schedule eases up soon and I suspect the Dbacks will be lurking the WC spots the rest of the season but in the end they will be the lion lurking its prey on the Serengeti only to miss the kill.

I believe they would need teams to come back to them rather than them chasing teams down.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They Bullpen arms out there at the deadline were very costly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA