OT: Rosen behind Ryan Fitzpatrick on Dolphins' depth chart

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
holy F... who cares about rosen anymore?! This is a thread PURELY to point at others to say "nee-neener-nee-neeer!"

and someone started following Dolphin's camp literally JUST to follow a guy who's not on the team anymore.

some of y'all need to get a life.
schadenfreude
: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
holy F... who cares about rosen anymore?! This is a thread PURELY to point at others to say "nee-neener-nee-neeer!"

and someone started following Dolphin's camp literally JUST to follow a guy who's not on the team anymore.

some of y'all need to get a life.

It was a major story on ESPN today, and also somewhat relevant to our team. If you don't want to discuss football, don't comment on my thread, it's that simple. You're incredibly naive to believe that Rosen's progress isn't an interest to others here.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It was a major story on ESPN today, and also somewhat relevant to our team. If you don't want to discuss football, don't comment on my thread, it's that simple. You're incredibly naive to believe that Rosen's progress isn't an interest to others here.
I think it's a dumb thread on account of having 20 other threads having this same fight. It's not like this is some hot-off-the-presses news.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think it's a dumb thread on account of having 20 other threads having this same fight. It's not like this is some hot-off-the-presses news.

Considering it’s the latest from their camp, there isn’t another updated thread about Miami’s camp. It’s football related and pertinent us. The 5-10 of you or so who dislike the thread are likely the same Rosen apologists and the ones dissing the Murray pick, makes sense now.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 5-10 of you or so who dislike the thread are likely the same Rosen apologists and the ones dissing the Murray pick, makes sense now.

You're still continuing this narrative for some reason

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Considering it’s the latest from their camp, there isn’t another updated thread about Miami’s camp. It’s football related and pertinent us. The 5-10 of you or so who dislike the thread are likely the same Rosen apologists and the ones dissing the Murray pick, makes sense now.
I don't like the Kyler pick, but it has little to do with Rosen.

I'm just feeding the troll here so you can say "lololololol i triggered u," but whatever Rosen does over in Miami doesn't change my doubts about our current QB.

There's nothing about this situation that is going to make me feel better if Kyler turns out to be a middle of the pack QB, and Rosen sucks.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't like the Kyler pick, but it has little to do with Rosen.

I'm just feeding the troll here so you can say "lololololol i triggered u," but whatever Rosen does over in Miami doesn't change my doubts about our current QB.

There's nothing about this situation that is going to make me feel better if Kyler turns out to be a middle of the pack QB, and Rosen sucks.

That is completely fine not to like the Murray pick, but it had to be done as bringing back Rosen would not light a fire under the franchise and springboard us into the national spotlight. Murray puts us on the map with the hype of potentially revolutionizing the position, the pick had to be made and Keim will either revitalize his career or go down with this sinking ship as its captain.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That is completely fine not to like the Murray pick, but it had to be done as bringing back Rosen would not light a fire under the franchise and springboard us into the national spotlight. Murray puts us on the map with the hype of potentially revolutionizing the position, the pick had to be made and Keim will either revitalize his career or go down with this sinking ship as its captain.
And we'll get stuck with multiple years of Kingsbury and Kyler for the sake of watching the captain go down with the ship. Can't wait for next year's GM search when he doesn't get to choose his coach or QB. Thrilling strategy.

Is Matt Millen busy?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And we'll get stuck with multiple years of Kingsbury and Kyler for the sake of watching the captain go down with the ship. Can't wait for next year's GM search when he doesn't get to choose his coach or QB. Thrilling strategy.

Is Matt Millen busy?

I'd poach someone from the Howie Roseman school. The Eagles rarely get caught with a big roster hole.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'd poach someone from the Howie Roseman school. The Eagles rarely get caught with a big roster hole.
The point is, no one is going to want to be the GM if this experiment crashes and burns. It's either see things out with Keim regardless, or find someone who won't be able to leverage their own vision for at least another year or two.

It's the reason I've been so butthurt.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Let’s let KK and KM play some NFL games first before we chalk them up as a failure .
To that point, maybe we should let Rosen have more than 4 training camp practices before we declare him a total failure and Kyler the second coming.

I'm getting grumpy about this **** again. I should go to bed.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To that point, maybe we should let Rosen have more than 4 training camp practices before we declare him a total failure and Kyler the second coming.

I'm getting grumpy about this **** again. I should go to bed.

Please show me where anyone said Rosen is a failure in this thread please .

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I don’t post here often, but this thread is lame. Waaaay to early to say if anyone is a bust or the other walks on water. A year ago Rosen was the QBOTF. Let’s just slow the roll this time...

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

There’s only 5-10 that post here...

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t post here often, but this thread is lame. Waaaay to early to say if anyone is a bust or the other walks on water. A year ago Rosen was the QBOTF. Let’s just slow the roll this time...

I agree with you if only I said Rosen is a bust and Murray has arrived, both you will not find in this thread at all if your reading comprehension skills were at least at a 7th-grade level. I merely posted that Rosen is currently 2nd on their depth chart and how I, get ready for it, stated my personal opinion that he will likely be back up to Fitzpatrick. Nowhere did I say he will have a terrible career and Murray will be the next Russell Wilson. But go ahead and butcher my entire point like several others in this thread have because they don't know how to read sentences.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Remember everyone clamoring over Josh Rosen? Look, it wasn't his fault we stunk last year, but he didn't show much that he could lead this team as their future and the front office saw this. He can't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick. Everyone bashing the Murray pick will soon be eating crow.

So because a report after one week of camp has Rosen second on the depth chart means that Murray is going to be great and a bunch of people will be eating crow?

Ok.

OP
OP
Broseph

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So because a report after one week of camp has Rosen second on the depth chart means that Murray is going to be great and a bunch of people will be eating crow?

Ok.

Please point out where I said that? I stated that Fitzpatrick looks better than him (and did before they went full pads) and I also said he didn't show much last year to prove he could be QBOTF. Both are facts, not once did I say Rosen will be a bust. Do I believe that Murray will have a better career? I do, but it's premature and merely confined to my opinion. It's amazing how many of you make incorrect assumptions to my OP lmao, I am starting to question if half this forum can read and comprehend at a middle-school level, astonishing.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
This is how I feel:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
If we're going to keep tabs on ex-Cardinals players, there's this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He needs to hang'em up.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy