Any Card Fans Headed To Cinci For October 6th game vs Bengals?

Redwoodz

Reaction score
I wish! But my buddy should be going. I'll live vicariously through him when the Cards crush them!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Possibly. It's just a little over an hour drive for me.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Possibly. It's just a little over an hour drive for me.
Don't do it, remember last time. You ditched us in the lower bowl, but that's when we started the comeback. Good times my brother, we did smoke some fine cigars the night before the game. First game I think we went to where the boy could drink with us.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Don't do it, remember last time. You ditched us in the lower bowl, but that's when we started the comeback. Good times my brother, we did smoke some fine cigars the night before the game. First game I think we went to where the boy could drink with us.
Was a great time. I remember we got invited up to a box at halftime.

I still remember this play:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The Bengals player made this incredible play and the Cards player, can't remember who, was wide open and basically tripped over the goal line when the ball was in the air to miss the game winning TD.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering it. Just a 1.75 HR drive for me here in Louisville. Right now I'm planning a flight out there -vs- the "Shehawks" September 29th. Do you live near cincy?

I spent 90 days in Louisville for work in 2016, was offered the job there permanently but my wife said no to moving again. I liked it there, friendly people and very affordable (especially compared to freaking Illinois).

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I spent 90 days in Louisville for work in 2016, was offered the job there permanently but my wife said no to moving again. I liked it there, friendly people and very affordable (especially compared to freaking Illinois).

Louisville is a total gem. Would love to live there.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's very affordable for me making 6 figures a yr lol. Idk how good that would be in Illinois? I live in a $200,000 home on a lake, had it built in 2010. My cousin is from Chicago & he said my house there would easily go for a half million if not a little more? Cost of living there is probably insane huh?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, yeah I plan on going. I usually do. Living in Louisville, KY, I'm right smack dab in the middle of Indianapolis, Cincinnati & Nashville. 1.5 hrs approximately to all 3 of those cities. Only one of those teams I haven't seen the Cardinals play is the Titans. I went to Indy & watched the comeback against the Colts in 2017. I was shocked at how many Cardinals fans there. They came from all over, Illinois, Wisconsin & St.Louis mainly but I talked to a few that flew in from Arizona. I'll give you a shout when that game gets closer.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
It's very affordable for me making 6 figures a yr lol. Idk how good that would be in Illinois? I live in a $200,000 home on a lake, had it built in 2010. My cousin is from Chicago & he said my house there would easily go for a half million if not a little more? Cost of living there is probably insane huh?

I have lived and owned a home in AZ, TN & GA prior to Illinois. Our home in Illinois was the most expensive by about $100K and the smallest. We do sit on a 1/2 acre lot across from the forest preserve but its nothing special. Retirement is under a decade away for me now and I am moving as soon as that is official.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we're coming Vince. It will be good to see you again.

Looking forward to it!! I'll have my sons Justin & Joe, and my grandson Dominic with me. It seems like an eternity since I've actually seen them win a game that I've been to. We'll be in touch as we get closer to the beginning of the season.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have lived and owned a home in AZ, TN & GA prior to Illinois. Our home in Illinois was the most expensive by about $100K and the smallest. We do sit on a 1/2 acre lot across from the forest preserve but its nothing special. Retirement is under a decade away for me now and I am moving as soon as that is official.
Yes sir, same here, retirement is under a decade away for me also. I'm 49.5 yrs old & will retire from UPS at age 59 putting in 35 yrs. It will be a very nice pension. The UPS hub here in Louisville is the biggest one of them all, it resides on the Louisville airport property & it's huge. There's only 12 UPS hubs in the world. Hell I may move to Arizona when i retire? I love it out there but haven't been back since 94. Can't wait to go this season, only I'm flying this time lol. I drove it in 94, took me 26.5 hrs but the scenery was amazing. First time I had seen the old west & it didn't disappoint.