My Case As To Why The Cards Will Not Have As Bad A Season As Most Experts Predict

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
You can very literally get worse. We picked the best way to get worse.

• We retained the GM who led us into this mess in the first place.
  • 2018 was a useless draft class besides maybe Christian Kirk.
  • We hired a college coach who couldn't win there, and has only had one winning season.
  • The number one overall draft pick was used on a historically short QB with limited playing experience, who was going to play baseball until a few months ago.

Last season, we were a train wreck, as you say, but the difference between us being a 6 win team and a three win team was ten points.

We can definitely get better, but we can get astronomically worse than last year. I think that anyone who believes last year's team was the worst in Arizona Cardinals history just isn't really thinking clearly about how bad it was in the 90s.

All I can say is that I have been watching the Cardinals since the late 60's and last years team ranks right up there with the worse I have seen. There is no way we can get astronomically worse than last year. Just saying.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All I want to know is has Dave Pasch already declared KK is the best coach Arizona ever hired and Murray is the best rookie QB he has ever seen at Arizona following the first Practice.

If yes, I am hopeful.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Was it Pasch or Urban who said last years coaching staff was the best the Cardinals ever have had or something to that effect during Training Camp '18?