Nkemdiche Cut

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Funny thing is people laugh at me when I say Graves was better at drafting than Keim. Graves drafted hall of fame players. Keim hasn't drafted one player in the first round who ever made an impact, at least not positively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not untrue.

I would say Keim manages the overall roster better. What I mean by that is that he makes quite a few good back end of the roster moves.

But he sure hasn't done well on 1st and 2nd round picks.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It will matter less but it will still matter.
This. Drafting Andrew Luck didn’t keep the wolves from Ryan Grigson’s door forever, and if Murray succeeds the pick will seem like an over determined no-brained after three years.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Bertrand Berry was pretty critical of him on Cover 2. Tried to work with him in the off-season and was not committed. Said it is unheard of for a guy to gain that much weight whilst rehabbing.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
What was waste. With his physical gifts he wouldn’t have to even try that hard to be average. And he failed at that.

Reaction score
My perspective - the Cardinals no longer had Darnell Dockett on the roster and viewed Nkemdiche as a possible Dockett replacement, i.e. - similar size, and skills, and some behavioral issues. The Cardinals had great success with the selection of Dockett. But they missed the fact that Dockett had a heart and passion for football that Nkemdiche never came close to. . .

Good riddance!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
My perspective - the Cardinals no longer had Darnell Dockett on the roster and viewed Nkemdiche as a possible Dockett replacement, i.e. - similar size, and skills, and some behavioral issues. The Cardinals had great success with the selection of Dockett. But they missed the fact that Dockett had a heart and passion for football that Nkemdiche never came close to. . .

Good riddance!

This is spot on IMO. they thought they were drafting the next Dockett--they completely misread the person though.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It was reported that he was out of shape when he reported to camp? Someone also said he was overweight? Does anyone know how much over weight he was? Curious is all .

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was reported that he was out of shape when he reported to camp? Someone also said he was overweight? Does anyone know how much over weight he was? Curious is all .

enough to get cut

Bertrand Berry said he tried to offer help during the offseason and it was not accepted. Also said it is unheard of for "a guy to gain that much wait while rehabbing"

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Saved the roster bonus and made an example of a bad seed. The dude is headed for disaster. One of the most reprehensible players ever to suit up for the Cardinals. No character AND lousy citizen

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

I thought I heard he was around 15 lbs heavier than his normal playing weight...and I am sure it wasn't 15 lbs of muscle.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Doug and Wolfe this morning they said that word was Diche wasn't well liked in the locker room. Also the Cardinals were continually trying to discipline him but nothing worked including fining his paycheck.

He just didn't care.

Which should be written on his head stone "RN, he just didn't care"

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
On Doug and Wolfe this morning they said that word was Diche wasn't well liked in the locker room. Also the Cardinals were continually trying to discipline him but nothing worked including fining his paycheck.

He just didn't care.

Which should be written on his head stone "RN, he just didn't care"

How convenient "existing players" call the team's radio hosts to tell Diche is not well-liked the moment he was let go. Completely truthful.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought I heard he was around 15 lbs heavier than his normal playing weight...and I am sure it wasn't 15 lbs of muscle.
Had to be more than that. 15lbs is nothing for a guy that big. He would lose that his first few days of camp. Had to be more.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No hand-wringing from me here. The team has drawn a line in the sand and he was stuck behind it unwilling to become a part of the solution. Total loser mindset, and we don't need that around here.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
morning show referenced the Diche weighing 330 lbs

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
enough to get cut

Bertrand Berry said he tried to offer help during the offseason and it was not accepted. Also said it is unheard of for "a guy to gain that much wait while rehabbing"

I do not believe Berry said it was not accepted as much as it did not work out

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Good riddance!

SO the question is how could they misfire so badly on the character issue especially when he already had a rep in college for being lackadaisical, spotty performance and poor decision making? Are they that bad at spotting poor character or are that easily fooled in the interviews by BS? Just because the guy had similar physical measurements as Dockett doesn't mean jack squat when it came to character or desire to excel.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
SO the question is how could they misfire so badly on the character issue especially when he already had a rep in college for being lackadaisical, spotty performance and poor decision making? Are they that bad at spotting poor character or are that easily fooled in the interviews by BS? Just because the guy had similar physical measurements as Dockett doesn't mean jack squat when it came to character or desire to excel.
I think that SK wanted him to be the next Dockett so much he ignored reality and all the red flags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave