Official Training Camp Thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Just like 50 other QBs every year.

I applaud QBs who say screw these incompetent coaches (Sumlin) and go elsewhere. Why sit on the bench and lose out on a chance to prove yourself? Murrays mistake was going to TAMU in the first place.

If that's the case, all of the Cards, who didn't quit and leave the team during Wilks awful coaching made bad decisions? You wouldn't have blamed them for bailing on the team?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP broke up another Murray bomb to Kirk. PP has been on all of the WRs like glue! Going to miss him for 6 games.

And then KeeSean catches a nice pass against PP. very nice route by KeeSean!

Kirk with a catch on a perfect bomb from Murray

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 7 on 7 Murray ran over to the DBs and gave PP and others some love for their pass defense I’m guessing.

Suggs and Chandler Jones look inseparable. They are always together chatting.

They have added a new device that I have never seen before. It must be used to signal for all of the TDS that the Cardinals are going to score this year.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If that's the case, all of the Cards, who didn't quit and leave the team during Wilks awful coaching made bad decisions? You wouldn't have blamed them for bailing on the team?

Its apples and oranges.

The NFL players have already made it.

College players havent.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like practice is over. Heading home. A good crisp practice IMO.

throw us an overview if you get the chance! thanks for the updates. These posts are the most insight ive gotten so far with my limited exposure to whats going on. Hopefully tonight I can catch up a little on the twitters and etc.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 7 on 7 Murray ran over to the DBs and gave PP and others some love for their pass defense I’m guessing.

Suggs and Chandler Jones look inseparable. They are always together chatting.

They have added a new device that I have never seen before. It must be used to signal for all of the TDS that the Cardinals are going to score this year.

You must be registered for see images attach

lol wtf are those?

Maybe things they put in front of the QB to get them to throw higher. I used to train with a ladder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson