Official Training Camp Thread

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
7/25/19, 4:50 PM
LB Haason Reddick is jogging to the locker room with a trainer close behind. Could be a bathroom break. Could be something else. Practice ends at 5:30.
I wish Reddick the best, and I think he got put in a weird situation, but if it's "something else," can this team please make a move at ILB?

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think KM is actually 5'10. I saw on Snapchat of him walking beside number 44, who is a runningback listed at 5'10 and they were shoulder to shoulder. Food for thought.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
NFL Network is airing "Inside Training Camp each day in one-hour chunks from most of the morning till 7 pm.

Problem is: you never can be sure when they'll cover Cards Camp or whether Sam Wyche will provide a new tidbit or two - or whether it will just be a re-tape of something aired earlier.

It's nice to be Retired - I leave the TV on all day as "background noise" and occasionally hit "rewind" and scroll backwards to cherrypick Cardinal news. (Kind of tedious, but whatcha gonna do)?

One thing that's picqued my interest is how different NFL teams do things differently (NFL Net doesn't make it all that easy, but if you watch your tv closely, you can pick up clues).

One OT but interesting tidbit - they're super-covering Browns practices (for obvious reasons) and - compared to how other teams conduct stretching and other drills with the team divided by roster position - the Browns drills resemble a mob scene, with all 90 players bumping into each other as they move to and pro.

Maybe one day, PFF or one of the football mags will chart comparisons of how different teams, train, play-call or stress certain elements differently

Get the NFL app on your smart tv or fire stick. You can access all recent news/media for each individual NFL team. It’s nice, because I can watch several segments in about 10-15 minutes. It’s like Kliff notes for all of us seniors.