Deadspin “Why your team sucks 2019: The Cardinals “

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
These quotes had me laughing out loud...

"Vance Joseph’s true calling is as inside linebackers water station quality control associate."

"they’ve entrusted two consecutive reboots to a GM who looks like a bouncer at a skinhead bar"

"They also signed Kevin White away from Chicago. Finally, a new place for White to nurse his chronic injuries! He’ll have no shortage of hot tubs to sit in down there. Phoenix is NOTHING but hot tubs."

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being good at football doesn't always translate into baseball. Even if they were a talented baseball player in college. There are a few examples of crossover stars but vert few. Murray knew what he was better at and he went with it.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Being good at football doesn't always translate into baseball. Even if they were a talented baseball player in college. There are a few examples of crossover stars but vert few. Murray knew what he was better at and he went with it.
Not sure the point you're trying to make. The link is a joke. It's meant to be a funny, if touching on truth, look at each team.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help me out here;

"(presumably after he made a negative offhand remark about CBP in a meeting)

CBP ???????????

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) ????????????

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Help me out here;

CBP ???????????

Yeah I didn't understand that either.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Help me out here;

CBP ???????????

Yes, U.S. Customs. The allusion being made is calling Bidwill a racist/Trump supporter/conservative/however you want to slice and dice it, which is the next paragraph that goes on.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Favorite line:

"Now you know what it would look like if Jimmy Haslam had actually hired the hobo who told him to draft Johnny Manziel."

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure the point you're trying to make. The link is a joke. It's meant to be a funny, if touching on truth, look at each team.
But some so called experts have made this claim that he should have stuck with baseball.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No one will buy this rebranded iteration of the Cards, and neither should you. They have all the cachet of an XFL3 outfit, and they’ve entrusted two consecutive reboots to a GM who looks like a bouncer at a skinhead bar.

My favorite article of the offseason. Sadly, most of it is true from the Keim bashing, mishandling of Rosen, and Arizona stereotypes.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
My favorite article of the offseason. Sadly, most of it is true from the Keim bashing, mishandling of Rosen, and Arizona stereotypes.
It was sadly one of those things where I almost couldn't laugh because I wanted to cry.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How he comes up with the astute vitriol is genius. What's so hilarious about them is that they're 90% true! You can't even get mad at the dude. LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA